What's new

Hello gents

Looks like I am the new Steward for the Speakeasy. I like most types of the devils nectar, but am particularly fond of gin, and beer (not in the same glass). That is not to say I won't have a wee dram every now and then... Hey those bottles on my shelf aren't going to finish themselves.

I am looking forward to learning more about the different kinds of drinks with you all, discovering new creations, and discussing whether a martini is better shaken or stirred.

Please let me know if there is anything you'd like to see in this forum, any ideas or suggestions, I am available via PM.

Cheers

Last edited:
Hmm. Gin and beer. I've had gin and tonic. I've had gin and vermouth. But, never gin and beer. Do you prefer light or dark beer with your gin?

BTW, contratulations on our new position as the Speakeasy Stuard. This is a fun place.

Cheers!

Hmm. Gin and beer. I've had gin and tonic. I've had gin and vermouth. But, never gin and beer. Do you prefer light or dark beer with your gin?

BTW, contratulations on our new position as the Speakeasy Stuard. This is a fun place.

Cheers!
[emoji38] you are a funny guy Sully.

Thanks everyone for the congrats. As I wrote please get in touch or post in this thread as to what you'd like to see in this forum.

Congrat's Professor!

He's The Man!!

proxy.php

I like most types of the devils nectar, but am particularly fond of gin and beer.
Knowing that these are most likely separate indulgences, I did just try out a cocktail called an Elvis that combines the two of them that I was pleasantly surprised with...
3oz or so of fresh pink grapefruit juise
1.5oz gin
Lil splash of St Germain
mix with ice, then top off with IPA

Good enough that I had more than 1!

Knowing that these are most likely separate indulgences, I did just try out a cocktail called an Elvis that combines the two of them that I was pleasantly surprised with...
3oz or so of fresh pink grapefruit juise
1.5oz gin
Lil splash of St Germain
mix with ice, then top off with IPA

Good enough that I had more than 1!

Sounds interesting, certainly something to try.

Top Bottom