What's new

impulse buy

i bought malizia vetyver off italian barber. i bought it on impulse cause the scent sounded very nice to me. anyone else tried this aftershave and tell me if they like it or do not like it?

I was very tempted to buy this one as well but I'd just purchased Fine Clean Vetiver when I noticed it. Would love to hear your opinion of it when you try it.

I have had it for about a week now. like you I saw it and the price was right so I threw it in the cart. I have used it only once. It had a very fresh, green scent. It smells a lot like a 1902 Vetiver by Berdoues cologne I have. Well worth the price to me.
I had a heck of a time getting the cap off. I couldn't get my hands tight enough around the cap to get it to turn. I ended up having to pry it up with a pocket knife. It had been jammed down too far and the threads weren't lined up.

I have had it for about a week now. like you I saw it and the price was right so I threw it in the cart. I have used it only once. It had a very fresh, green scent. It smells a lot like a 1902 Vetiver by Berdoues cologne I have. Well worth the price to me.

Sounds like a great vetiver scent. How is the skin conditioning?

Just finished a shave and used this again. My skin feels great! Some nice sting from the alcohol, tightened the face up but it hasn't dried me out at all. I will use this often. It is in a glass bottle with a restricted as well which is always nice. Would definitely recommend.

$IMG_0366.jpg

Last edited:
Just finished a shave and used this again. My skin feels great! Some nice sting from the alcohol, tightened the face up but it hasn't dried me out at all. I will use this often. It is in a glass bottle with a restricted as well which is always nice. Would definitely recommend.

View attachment 718635
i did not realize it came in a glass bottle even better. i bought that same exact soap just to add things to the basket. i notice they have the colognes as well can get them off ebay not badly price so if i like the scent that's what i will do. what i have notice with colognes and people will probally say i am wrong but the cheaper bottom shelf italian colognes are way better then our mid range colognes. expect for old spice and aspen. pino silvestre for example classic is 13 bucks off ebay free shipping. i wear the rain forest version a lot and get a lot of compliments on it. people thinks its a 60 dollar cologne when actuality i pay 15 bucks.

Top Bottom