What's new

Suggest Some Creams?

After all the suggestions, a kind PIF and a couple purchases, I have a few creams to try.

I got a sample pack from Stone Cottage and have used a couple:

$StoneCottageSamples.jpg

The creams are a beautiful flowing gold color. I really enjoyed the scents from Frankincense Fog and Spiced Myrrh.

The remaining creams:

$MoreCreams.jpg

I traveled with the Palmolive this week and enjoyed it. Nice scent and good performance.

I used the Derby Normal last night. It performed really well. I also really enjoyed the subtle scent.

I'll eventually work my way through the rest, but wanted to check back in here and say thank you to everyone for the suggestions and the kind PIF.

:thumbup:

I haven't tried very many creams and I'm trying to expand my knowledge of them. After reading this thread and the strong recommendations for Stone Cottage creams I ordered a sample pack. This will be my first encounter with what I consider exotic fragrances and I'm looking forward to it.

I think the Stone Cottage creams have been the most interesting out of everything I've tried, but I've still not tried everything!

I never thought I'd care about how a cream looked, but I think their creams are cool looking. ;)

But the performance is also really good, among the best of what I've tried. Hope you enjoy them!

I think the Stone Cottage creams have been the most interesting out of everything I've tried, but I've still not tried everything!

I never thought I'd care about how a cream looked, but I think their creams are cool looking. ;)

But the performance is also really good, among the best of what I've tried. Hope you enjoy them![/QUOTE]
Thank you, I'll post my opinions in this thread when I get them.

I reccomend hitting up Maggards or West Coast Shaving for some samples. Last Fall I grabbed a sandelwood sample pack from WCS. Out of the set I was most impressed by the Cyril R Salter cream.

I was going to do that but they were out when I was buying. Now I have my own sample pack of more than I could ever use! :c9:

Top Bottom