What's new

Best Brush for Cella Poll

Best brush for Lathering Cella.

• Boar

• Badger

• Sythetic

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am sure this has been done a few times but I am just curious what people use to lather Cella up with... My vote my super cheap Omega/Proraso boar brush, though I do get great lathers out of my Badger and Synthetics the boar brush just seems to make a better lather.

I don't have Cella in my rotation at the moment, but I used to find that's it's such a soft soap/croap that there was always danger of overload with a boar brush. A soft badger or synthetic just seemed to work better.

Last edited:
I received a big RazoRock synth this week and it's working out better with Cella to me then my horse hair or boar alternative. The last few weeks i've been shaving only with Cella to empty the tub so the results of the other two brushes are fresh in the mind. And it might be just my experimenting with the new brush rather then the same old procedure thats producing the better results.

dave

I will agree that cella will work great with any brush, but for me the my $8 Omega boar just delivers just a tad more cushiony lather. Just my 2c.

Top Bottom