What's new

PIF: Nivea Men Sensitive Shave Cream

Nivea Sensitive Shave Cream is one of my favorite products. A short time ago, you could buy a tube for about $4 at department and drugstores.
$$_35.JPG
Unfortunately, it has been discontinued in the US. You can still buy it on Amazon or eBay, but the prices have been inflated. Since I have more than I need, I'd like to PIF a tube to two B&Bers. I'll select two winners (CONUS only, please) one week from today, on Dec. 9. Just reply "I'm in" if you're interested.

Last edited:
I've been wanting to get some but when I finally decided to try it out they were discontinued and like you said the price went up so I couldn't justify paying the inflated price lol... Thank you for the wonderful opportunity sir! I'm In!

Awesome generosity, particularly for a cream that is out of production and hard to find in the USA now! NOT in.... I also stocked on an overseas trip.

This is a great cream for the price, one of my favorites as well, good luck to participants.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
This was the first wet shaving item that I bought. Before a DE, before a brush, before AS, I bought this and whipped it together by rubbing it on my dampened face to work up a lather. I PIFed the last two tubes that I had of it last year before discovering that it was no longer available at my local grocery store. Not in, but I do love to see Nivea Sensitive still floating around. :thumbup:

Top Bottom