What's new

Join me in a "Birthday shave" PIF

Pics of my M4. Hard to see the date code, but it is there. Taking pics of my other M4 (made by Colt) is a lot easier.

$DSCF0200.jpg$DSCF0201.jpg

Happy birthday [emoji1]

Not in as I don't have a Slim, but I'll follow this thread to see the pics of all those beautiful razors that are gonna be posted

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
John, I will join you with my wife's, Grandfather's L1 SlimCrat. I'm not in for the PIF but I will check back to wish you a Happy Birthday! Love this idea.
proxy.php

Last edited:
Would a price equivalent Rapira branded blade from the same seller be able to be substituted? (not sure if there are price equivalent or not).

I have a slim, but I am not a fan of Voskhods at all. (and I know there are others that feel the same).

Early Happy Birthday John![emoji123][emoji109] Not in, but a hat tip in appreciation of your generous pif!!

Last edited:
Would a price equivalent Rapira branded blade from the same seller be able to be substituted? (not sure if there are price equivalent or not).

I have a slim, but I am not a fan of Voskhods at all. (and I know there are others that feel the same).

I completely forgot the most important part - Happy Birthday. I will shave with my slim that day regardless of your answer. (H4).

I'm in with an I3 Slim. I recently tried my first Voskhod and like it a lot. Thanks for the opportunity and what a great idea for a birthday celebration. This should become a thing. Congrats!

Top Bottom