What's new

FS: The Single Edge KS razor+3 extra razor+DE & SE blades+non-lather shave cream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys!
In the endless quest to try the next new thing I'll need to sell some of my razors (because we all have to cover our extra expenses in some way), and I'll like to sell them as a lot:

1.- The Single Edge (From Get Supply on Kickstarter) with the 3 base plates. I'll sell it with the original box and material.
I used it a couple of times, is a great razor and the exchangeable base plates make it a superb tool; but is not one of my favorites right one and it was choose it to be sell.

2.- A set of 3 razors: a SE and 2 DE. They are in overall good condition. I add them to the lot in order to make it juicer :biggrin1:

3.- No business is finished here in B&B unless you add some blades and shaving cream into the mix:

I'm asking for USD$80, worldwide shipping (with tracking number), payable by PAYPAL.

Thanks for watching

If I wasn't married to the War Dept you could consider it sold.

as a woman let me just say that sux. my late grandmother used to say, "A man's gotta have dreams, interests and personal time. If you control him he is a crushed spirit. Remember, that goes both ways." that woman knew her stuff. sorry to hear that ft....I truly am.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
as a woman let me just say that sux. my late grandmother used to say, "A man's gotta have dreams, interests and personal time. If you control him he is a crushed spirit. Remember, that goes both ways." that woman knew her stuff. sorry to hear that ft....I truly am.

It's all good! She keeps me outta the poorhouse! The War Dept lets me call her that; trust me when I say she spoils me.....though she may grumble a bit when I spoil myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom