What's new

B&B Homebrewers: Group(ish) Brew

Ok, date to brew.

I'm brewing on Sunday (29th). 4th of July weekend might be a little soon since I'll have my 2 carboys filled as of Sunday. I'll probably have to use my ferm bucket for the brown ale on Sunday so I can secondary the Ginger on Wed. The earliest I'll have a fermenter open might not be until the weekend of the 11th. How does this sound?

Count me in on this as well.

This sounds awesome to me. I'm up for brewing on the 11th. Getting ready to tap a Highland Gaelic Ale I brewed about a month ago..:lol:

Hey, question - are we thinking of maybe doing a beer pass with each other once we get it finished so we can sample what the others did, since we will each be doing different variations of this recipe.

For me, its going to be my first trip down the AG road.

Also, Edcculus - how much Lemon/Orange zest are you thinking of using - and on the orange, are you thinking sweet and bitter or one or the other.

Thanks

BB

I'll do it. I think it's a neat idea. So, ales mostly, or lagers too? I've only done a few lagers and am much more confident with top fermenting beers. My vote would be for a complicated porter.

Hey, question - are we thinking of maybe doing a beer pass with each other once we get it finished so we can sample what the others did, since we will each be doing different variations of this recipe.

For me, its going to be my first trip down the AG road.

Also, Edcculus - how much Lemon/Orange zest are you thinking of using - and on the orange, are you thinking sweet and bitter or one or the other.

Thanks

BB

No idea on how much I was thinking about. Maybe the zest from 1 orange an 1 lemon.

I might have a poblem. Some things have come up and I might not be able to brew this weekend. If everyone still wants to go through with this one, I'll sit it out and help organize a pass.

Top Bottom