What's new

Unscented shave soap for sensitive skin needed!

Proraso white, Razorock has some sensitive skin options with green tea

Even Williams or Van Der Hagen should be fine for unscented soap for sensitive skin

I like La Toja and Lea shave sticks. Both just smell like soap to me. I like La Toja better out of the 2 for packaging mainly.
Proraso White is my favorite cream, but it is hardly scent free. In fact, it has a pleasant scent

TODD, I AM INTERESTED IN THE Catie's Bubble "Le Nude" especially plus the Reef Point soap. I have sent quite a few PM'S to you last night & hope 1 made it to you! I am close to posting my cell # up for you to call me if that is allowed? In this case, it sure would be alot easier. Write me back & let me know if you received a PM from me! Thank you! Scotty.

Is any type of scent the problem or is it specific ingredients? I dated a girl who was very sensitive to fragrances and artificial ingredients, even in deodorant. She was fine with all natural options like Weleda spray deodorant or an alum rock type of deodorant.

Even unscented soaps will still have a scent like the ingredients it's made with. Soap has a scent. So if you know which ingredients she's allergic to, there are plenty of all natural options out there from the artisan vendors others have mentioned.

And is she allergic to having the soaps in the bathroom, or having it on your face? Because you could try storing your soaps in a different place. As for your face, an unscented natural soap and then a good wash and then an unscented aftershave balm or witch hazel should leave you without much scent. Pure aloe vera gel is another good after shave option that I have used for many years. The fruit of the earth brand is unscented and has no colorings either.

It is the scent of aftershave, shave soaps, Dove for men spray dry anti-perspirant is really bad for her to smell or breathe! I hope to get some Captain's Choice unscented shave balm & some unscented shave soap like Catie's Bubbles unscented. I have read alot of good things about Catie's Bubbles shave soaps. The a/s seems worse with certain brands too. She has trouble breathing due to the perfume or scents; especially after me wearing one!!! Her mom has the same problem too. It must run in the family?

It's a bit expensive but find some Midnight and two.

I have yet to try another soap that makes my face feel as good as this soap does.

Stirling has some options. Pretty clean ingredient list and they sell samples too.... that way you can figure out if it works. The also have a Beewax soap in case you are reacting to Lanolin. The performance of Sterling is top shelf.

Be aware that many soapmakers label their soaps as "Unscented" or "Fragrance Free."
These are not the same thing, and there is no clear definition of either term.

Sometimes it means that no additional fragrances have been added, but you can still smell the original soap aroma.
Other times it means that there is no scent whatsoever.

A key buzzword to look for is "Hypoallergenic."

Ask your dentist or other medical professional what kind of soaps they use.
They also must refrain from any type of fragrance,
since they get up close and personal with their patients.

To:imbored2deth; I got the soap today & I thank you very much! I need to learn to PM better as to why I am writing this!
I plan to wait & shave when my wife is home so I can see if she can tolerate this soap too!
God Bless You,
Scotty

To:imbored2deth; I got the soap today & I thank you very much! I need to learn to PM better as to why I am writing this!
I plan to wait & shave when my wife is home so I can see if she can tolerate this soap too!
God Bless You,
Scotty

To send someone a PM from a thread, just left click on their user name in the thread and select private message. It'll open your mail with their username already typed in correctly.

To:YMINOH;(TODD) I am ready to just buy a can of unscented Catie's Bubbles "Le Nude" since I have typed my address in over & over and got nowhere. I am not mad; just worn out trying to fight the system. Thank you for your kind offer. God Bless, Scotty!

To:YMINOH;(TODD) I am ready to just buy a can of unscented Catie's Bubbles "Le Nude" since I have typed my address in over & over and got nowhere. I am not mad; just worn out trying to fight the system. Thank you for your kind offer. God Bless, Scotty!

I just sent you a PM to let you know I would ship tomorrow. My apologies for not responding sooner but I'm on the West Coast and work crazy hours.

God Bless You,
Scotty

Well this is a good thing. Do post a review and let us all know if the soap worked or not? And by worked I mean did it help your skin and was it unscented enough? Is it something that you would want to buy long term? Give it a couple days to be sure it works for you.

Scotty, sorry about your difficulty in finding a soap that works for you. If you're CONUS I can send you a brand new unused tub of Mike's Unscented if you'd like. I had a couple tubs of this donated by a good friend of mine to the soap passaround box that I oversee. You can guess how popular the unscented soaps are in the passaround so I don't suppose I'll be needing this one. I won't be using it myself either as I'm not a big fan of unscented soaps. So if you would enjoy it I'd be happy to pass it on to you. If you want it it's yours, just PM me your address.

Do note that it does have Lanolin in it so if that's something that irritates your skin you may want to skip it.

I was going to recommend Mike's Natural as well, and this is a nice offer especially since they are out of stock on the site.

Top Bottom