What's new

Unscented shave soap for sensitive skin needed!

If you are looking for something with good performance try Van Der Hagen Luxury unscented. I have not tried the unscented but I use the Luxury scented and I like that soap for its performance and easy lathering. Walmart carries Van Der Hagen soaps but not sure you can get a whiff before buying because they pack there soap in a little clear plastic package inside the box.

The only unscented soap I tried was WSP Au Naturel and that even had a scent and not a pleasant one at that. I couldn't use it.

I really like Mike's Natural Unscented, but it's often sold out and the wait time is long. Because of those reasons, my last unscented order was Stirling Naked & Smooth. I'm nearing the end of the tub and have almost re-ordered it. However, I find myself wanting to try Soap Commander Integrity instead. Can anyone compare Integrity and Naked & Smooth?

They are not completely unscented but meant for sensitive skin....

St James of London "Geranium Lavender" and Truefitt & Hill Ultimate.

The Barrister and Mann unsented should fill the bill. Great performance and readily available.

Someone mentioned Mitchell's Wool Fat. I like the soap but be warned, it smells like Ivory hand soap and has lanolin which might be an issue.

In fact, BM unsented also has lanolin, so make sure that isn't an irritant before getting too carried away!

Good Luck
Mike

I tried to send you a couple PM messages. I do not know if they went through or not. I am a couple days old using the PM messages. I am interested in these 2 soaps. Scotty

Barrister & Mann Unscented makes a fine lather. I have Mike's Natural Unscented on order but haven't received it yet. I also have samples of Sampson's All-Natural Shaving Soap on order. Supposed to be great stuff, but we'll see.

Scotty, sorry about your difficulty in finding a soap that works for you. If you're CONUS I can send you a brand new unused tub of Mike's Unscented if you'd like. I had a couple tubs of this donated by a good friend of mine to the soap passaround box that I oversee. You can guess how popular the unscented soaps are in the passaround so I don't suppose I'll be needing this one. I won't be using it myself either as I'm not a big fan of unscented soaps. So if you would enjoy it I'd be happy to pass it on to you. If you want it it's yours, just PM me your address.

Do note that it does have Lanolin in it so if that's something that irritates your skin you may want to skip it.

Art of Shaving Unscented

proxy.php

Proraso white, Razorock has some sensitive skin options with green tea

Even Williams or Van Der Hagen should be fine for unscented soap for sensitive skin

I like La Toja and Lea shave sticks. Both just smell like soap to me. I like La Toja better out of the 2 for packaging mainly.

Top Bottom