What's new

Hermes Orange Verte?

There seem to be a bunch of soaps out there that approximate Terre d'Hermes. In fact I have one now in my rotation, Son of Zeus. Does anyone know of a soap that is a Hermes Orange Verte clone? It's a great fragrance, but I generally go for Terre d'Hermes because the longevity of Orange Verte is poor. That's why Orange Verte would be perfect for a shave soap.

According to the Stirling site, Arkadia is intended to be like Terre d'Hermes not Orange Verte. I do like Terre d'Hermes; I have a bottle of the cologne and a tub of Razorock Son of Zeus, another Terre d'Hermes inspired soap.

Fine L'Orange Noir is pretty much the same scent.
I think this is a Terre d'Hermes clone too (at least the AS is)?

That CRSW Jardin d'Orange looks like it would be a great match, not sure how I've never looked at that since I love Orange Verte too. Thanks for that [MENTION=61321]babydials[/MENTION]!

Let me know what you think.
I just received it today, so I'll get my first shave with it tomorrow morning. I did do a few swirls with the brush onto the back of my hand to get a sense of the actual fragrance. While it's not a perfect replica of L'Orange Verte (at least to my nose), it is a great fragrance and very close. To me, it veers off a bit in the direction of Terre d'Hermes which is not a bad thing at all! Especially since I have a bottle of Terre d'Hermes at the moment to pair it with.

Top Bottom