What's new

WTS SE razors and Durham

SEptember is over and had a chance to shave with all of mySE razors. While good razors, these are up for sale.

1. Ever-Ready 1924 Shovel Head. Good user grade condition, excellent shaver. $20

2. Gem Micromatic Clog Pruf. VG+ condition. Smooth shaver, already have another. $20

3. Gem Featherweight. VG condition. Mild shaver, great performer. $20

(Schick Hydro-Magic no longer available)

$DSC01190.jpg
$DSC01192.jpg

4. Durham Razors two in very good condition with a box of original blades (don’t know the condition of the blades because I never opened the waxed paper). One razor has both open comb and single edge attachment. Both for $20

$durham.jpg

Get the three Gem bladed razors and I will include a 10 pack of Gem Carbon Steel blades.

Get all four for $70.

Includes CONUS shipping. PayPal only.

Yes they are great shavers- that 1924 shovelhead is a great razor someone needs to give it a good home! GLWTS

Missed out on a Shovel head. Work is just killing my buying abilities. ha.

Still got the MMCP and Featherweight. MMCP is an especially awesome shaver. Then again, for something completely different, there is the Durhams to consider (please!!!). :)

Still got the MMCP and Featherweight. MMCP is an especially awesome shaver. Then again, for something completely different, there is the Durhams to consider (please!!!). :)

Tnx but I got a MM and I've been looking for a shovel head. Guess I missed out. There is always the Bay but I just hate buying there. Good luck on your selling.

I really like my clog-pruf it is very smooth- surprisingly so. A gentler brother to the mighty open comb Micromatic :) seriously if you haven't tried SE shaving you don't know what you're missing ;)

Okay folks, still got three good razors left to sell and so I will sweeten thing up a bit. If you order the Micromatic Clog-Pruf right now, I will include for free a hard case with an Army Eagle on it. This does not make it a military issue Gem, but probably some gift item in the PX. Still the same low, LOW price of $20 shipped CONUS.

$MMCP4.jpg

For those wanting a lighter and milder SE, the Featherweight is still available and if you act right now you will get an unopened box of Carbon Steel blades. Experience shaving the way I learned it 45 years ago. Same low price of $20 shipped CONUS

For those sitting on the fence thinking about the pair of Durham Duplex razors, I would offer you a pack of double edge carpet cutter blades to go along with the deal, but I won't because I really want you to buy it. $20 shipped CONUS.

Top Bottom