What's new

Timeless safety razors

Yes, you are right.
I had forgotten that the Model T was brass.
The Fendrihan doesn't seem well liked by some users, but not a bad price.
Will probably end up getting the 6S as the Timeless doesn't seem to have many reviews.
Thanks.

Yes, you are right.
I had forgotten that the Model T was brass.
The Fendrihan doesn't seem well liked by some users, but not a bad price.
Will probably end up getting the 6S as the Timeless doesn't seem to have many reviews.
Thanks.
And if you ask me, price for Timeless razors seems too steep.

Bought 6S, enjoying it every time.

Thanks, great to read that you actually own and use a 6S.
$99 now, but that's not too shabby for a full stainless razor.
Looks like I may have to buy one then as I've read nothing bad about the later Version2 of the 6S razors.

Thanks, great to read that you actually own and use a 6S.
$99 now, but that's not too shabby for a full stainless razor.
Looks like I may have to buy one then as I've read nothing bad about the later Version2 of the 6S razors.
Yeah, it's pretty well made and tightly fitted together :) And I like heavy razors.

Love the Timeless Scalloped and Standard Bar a little more than the Rockwell 6s. Rockwell is best bang for the buck, if you have the extra money I would buy the Timeless.

Thanks guys.
I just used a currency converter and the Timeless comes out at $NZ245 (sigh).
The Rockwell is $NZ136, so not hard to guess which way I'll 'probably' go.

Those Timeless razors do loo really stunning, especially the scalloped head version, but that does seem like a very high price point even for a luxury item. The reviews I've read of them have been fairly positive, but I haven't seen many of them; perhaps that's because so few people are inclined to take a chance on such an untried and expensive product.

There are a lot of user reviews of the Timeless razor; do a Google search and read through them. Most everybody seems to agree that the Timeless is a really nice razor. I've never tried it, so I can't say, one way or the other. But it's probably erroneous to conclude that the razor is not very good just because there aren't a lot of reviews here at B&B.

On the other hand, only you can decide whether a razor is worth the asking price, even if it is a really good razor. Some people have more disposable income than others.

I think that some razors are better than others, but that it's probably highly user dependent. I bought a Blackland Blackbird razor based on hundreds of glowing reviews; shaved with it 10 or 12 times, and sold it. It just wasn't for me.

Good luck in your search for "your" razor.

I have the Timeless SB with both the .95 and the .68 baseplates. Absolutely top tier in the shave and the aesthetics. I prefer .95 gap. Very smooth and comfortable razor. I rate it with my Wolfman SB, ATT Bronze R1, and Blackbird.

I've been wanting a Timless OC razor, they look sexy. I do have to say I like my Fendrihan. It's more of a novelty having one side OC and the other closed, but the closed side is easily the more aggressive side.

I give the slight advantage on aesthetics to Wolfman, but the Timeless is close. As far as getting a close nick free, irritation free shave, they are equal (for me.)

Top Bottom