What's new

Gauging Interest- TOBS Aloe Vera Group Buy

David

B&B’s Champion Corn Shucker
Hey guys,
I've heard several of you mention that you'd like to try the new Aloe Vera cream from TOBS. As most of you know it's not available here in the states yet, and shipping for one tub can get pretty expensive.
If you'd be interested in a group buy please let us know here. If we get a good response I'll see if we can put one together.

Thanks!

David,

You can put me down for a few tubs, i was lucky enough to be involved in the testing of it when you passed out samples and it's a very good cream so i can add one to my Den and give the other to my son.

David

David,

You can put me down for a few tubs, i was lucky enough to be involved in the testing of it when you passed out samples and it's a very good cream so i can add one to my Den and give the other to my son.
William I've got you down. Let's wait and see if anyone else wants in. I did not realize it was available on amazon when I posted this.

William I've got you down. Let's wait and see if anyone else wants in. I did not realize it was available on amazon when I posted this.

David,

Maybe if enough of us were interested we would get a better price from them ? Thanks for at least trying to work us a group buy very nice of you.

David

David,

Maybe if enough of us were interested we would get a better price from them ? Thanks for at least trying to work us a group buy very nice of you.
If we get enough guys interested I'd like to think we could get a better price than amazon, but we'll have to wait and see.

Top Bottom