What's new

Those of you with personal shave dens are so lucky

I don't have my own shave den. I do have my own sink in the bathroom though which until recently seemed to work great...but it seems lately my wife finds a way to mess up my Zen moments... wether it is going in there because the kids made a mess or she has to use the toilet or she takes a bath.

How do the others that have to share your bathroom keep from getting enterupted?

I don't. I have two and a half baths in my home. One is the master bath. My wife and I share it and I wouldn't have it any other way. Sure, a personal shave den sounds great. But I already have far more than I deserve, so I don't mind a little company.

I shave first thing in morning, while everyone else is still asleep.

That's what I do. I don't mind my kids interrupting me on the weekends. My 6 yr old son usually watches quietly and waits for the finish. I let him splash some "smell good" on his cheeks. He sniffs them all and always picks Skin Bracer.

That's what I do. I don't mind my kids interrupting me on the weekends. My 6 yr old son usually watches quietly and waits for the finish. I let him splash some "smell good" on his cheeks. He sniffs them all and always picks Skin Bracer.
Nothing beats time with the kids. Take it from one whose third, out of four, just went to college. You will look back and really appreciate the days when your six year old is watching you shave.

The other day my 1 year old was in the tub watching me shave so I lathered him up. $IMG_20160918_202253.jpg

It's not that don't want anyone in there it's just certain things I would prefer not getting my shaves interrupted for...like number 2 or when I am in the middle of shaving and the door bust open and she is freaking out because one of the kids spilled something on her shirt....(this is what happened tonight and I was having like one of my best shaves ever up until that point)

This is awesome. I wish my 3 daughters took this much interest in my shaving. They do love to smell all my soaps though then debate what they like best.

The other day my 1 year old was in the tub watching me shave so I lathered him up.View attachment 690734

It's not that don't want anyone in there it's just certain things I would prefer not getting my shaves interrupted for...like number 2 or when I am in the middle of shaving and the door bust open and she is freaking out because one of the kids spilled something on her shirt....(this is what happened tonight and I was having like one of my best shaves ever up until that point)
Awesome!

Monday through Friday I get up a d shave after my wife goes to work and just before my two and a half year old daughter gets up. On a rare occasion my daughter will wake up early and watch me shave and insist on smelling all 30 of the aftershaves I have on the counter. On the weekends I usually end up with everyone in the bathroom while I shave. It's a large master bath with two sinks. Unless you are single, you're just going to accept that you are going to be interrupted from time to time.

The benefits of being an early riser. The dark cool morning belongs to me and me alone! There's NOBODY up to interrupt my shave time.

And then around 0630, all bloody hell breaks loose and the yelling begins...

I shave first thing in morning, while everyone else is still asleep.

Same here! 4 of us sharing a single one sink vanity. I can't control the mess left by the 2 teens, however getting up at 04:30 guarantees that I won't have to shave the area until after I've shaved and showered.

Top Bottom