What's new

WTT: Merkur futur, GEM Micromatic 1912 & Captians choice north for SR

Hello all I am looking to trade my Merkur Futur (Only shaved with one time), my GEM Micromatic 1912, and a jar of unused captains choice north for a straight razor. I have never used a straight razor so I am looking to trade so I can get my very first straight and continue down the rabbit hole of wet shaving. PM if interested
. $IMG_0549.jpg
$IMG_0550.jpg
$IMG_0551.jpg
$IMG_0552.jpg
$IMG_0553 copy.jpg

I really like my Futur I just got but noticed it takes a different angle then say my EJ de89 or slim adjustable, once the angle was figured out it gave me one of my best shaves to date. Sorry to hear it didn't work out for you but best of luck on your hunt for a straight razor seems like a great trade opportunity.

Please check out [MENTION=110007]doc47[/MENTION]'s thread for the straight razor passaround.

Killer deal since I have a bunch of razors. Let me know if you decide to try Doc's passaround. You can keep a razor as well and the guys who are involved are really good folks. In a month or two, if you are still interested in a trade, I may be interested in making the deal since I have a bunch of straights now (modern and vintage) and could do a deal.

Top Bottom