What's new

Cased Schick Injector

Saw this today and passed it up because I know nothing about them.
$image.jpg$image.jpg

Looks nice! I believe it is an E type. They definitely still make blades for it, so no worries there. My general rule of thumb is if it looks good and is $10 or under, I grab it whether I know what it is or not.

Wrong answer Sir .... run back down there before someone else grabs it :) They are nice razors, blade choice is limited but the available ones work well.

It's hard to tell from the picture, but it looks like a Schick Type E3 in very good condition, with case. I would certainly have jumped on that if the bottom side of the razor looks as good as the top, especially if the price applies to the razor. The loader looks like it has a bent key, but that is easily fixed by bending it back into place. It even looks like it might contain some blades, but I wouldn't use them. The razor would be from around 1940, plus or minus a year or two. It gives an excellent shave and the blades are still easily available.

It's hard to tell from the picture, but it looks like a Schick Type E3 in very good condition, with case. I would certainly have jumped on that if the bottom side of the razor looks as good as the top, especially if the price applies to the razor. The loader looks like it has a bent key, but that is easily fixed by bending it back into place. It even looks like it might contain some blades, but I wouldn't use them. The razor would be from around 1940, plus or minus a year or two. It gives an excellent shave and the blades are still easily available.

Alright...I will pick it up...if I must. That is the price and the razor and case are in perfect condition. I let ya know.

You folks are stirring up my RAD...I went back and here it is...$8.

$image.jpg$image.jpg$image.jpg$image.jpg
This is why the old stuff is better...it was made to last, more than 20 years!

Well done mate you have a very beautiful razor ... and for $8 you should be arrested for theft :) Someone will be along soon to talk to you about blades and why one Schick is never enough!

That looks like an excellent E-3. Don't let it go to waste. E's are efficient shavers. Get some Chinese Schicks and try it. If there is no blade in the razor, you'll have to sacrifice a blade. One word of advice: DO NOT attempt to open the razor. Warm soap and water will clean it. If in doubt a good soak in scrubbing bubbles rinse in rubbing alcohol and your ready to go.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Beautiful score! I got one just like it in August, but mine is not nearly as nice. Well, close, but I paid $10, and still feel like I stole it!
And yes, you have the RAD, it takes one to know one....*twitch*tic*

That is a nice one! I found one today myself but It's not as nice as yours. I only paid $3.00 for but I would have gladly paid $8 if it looked like yours. :thumbup1:

Top Bottom