What's new

vintage skin bracer.

Anyone know anything about this? Year? Scent? I used it this morning and it is awesome! $image.jpg$image.jpg

Never seen that before. Good eye though KeenDogg! Tennis racket for sure.

Just from the looks of it I'm thinking late 60's or early 70's.

Is there a bar code on the label on the back side?

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Looks like Skin Bracer Cool Spice. The tennis racket decanter, definitely looks mid to late 70's.

Those tennis rackets came as part of a sports collection, you could choose a racket or a golf club in the mid-seventies. They originally came with the classic green juice. The fact that it is brown leads me to believe that it has either been refilled with something else or changed color. I've seen some bottles turn a really dark green, but not brown.

Give it the old sniff test. Let us know.
Cool find.

Jollytim nailed it. Brief look on the bay....all kinds of Mennen bottles. Just great, another thing to be looking for in the wild!

$FB Bottle.jpg$G bottle.jpg$Hydrant bottle.jpg

I've seen a few Skin Bracer bottles while hunting razors. Some regular some decorative, but they have all been empty and priced higher than I wanted to pay. I hope to find a full one someday. I would expect it to be green though.

I ran across this a while back, right before I got into traditional wet shaving. It was sitting next to a bottle of Avon Spicy that was shaped like a DE razor.

proxy.php

Top Bottom