What's new

PIF to a co-worker

Well, I went and did a non B&B PIF. I work in a small office and one thing that happens is that when I look up a shaving product, if the website I visit has a re-targeting campaign (where a website's ads follow you around after you leave) the ads my show up on my co-workers computers (all the same IP address). He was joking that he just got an ad for Barrister and Mann and then said "I might have to try something like that, my face feels so raw from shaving."

I didn't need much encouragement, so I told him I'd get him set up, just be sure and pass along anything you don't want to someone you think might like it. My package was
1948-1950 Superspeed
one each Gillette Silver Blue, Gillette Platinum Plus, Personna Lab Blue, Astra SP.
A Frank Shaving synthetic brush
Cremo Cooling Shave Cream
Synergy Vantiver Shaving Soap
Barbasol Pacific Rush Aftershave

This was just today, so I have no idea yet if anything good will come from it or not. I did warn him to avoid pressing like one does with a regular cartridge style razor. I hope he listened.

I have given stuff to a few people to help them start out. I think by doing so it helps spread the word about something a lot of us here enjoy. The more people that make the switch, the better it is for our hobby.

I just did the same thing a couple weeks ago, but they didn't stick with it. Said it took too long. I don't think he gave it much of a chance, a shave or two.

That's a nice setup indeed. I hope he cherishes it and joins the cult *err uh* CLUB, that is...

I stopped buying stuff for myself because I currently have a lot to get through, but because I can't pass up a good deal, I bought razors, creams, soaps, croaps, brushes, blades and aftershaves for all my uncles, my dad, my son, my girlfriend, mom's boyfriend, a couple of friends and a co-worker. So far, they all loved it and several even requested more hardware! The only person who didn't convert was my girlfriend. Girls... they don't like nothin'! ;)

Well Done, emwolf.
Let's hope he gives it more than a lick and a promise and really tries to make it work for him.
Since you're co-workers, you can discreetly guide him on the journey.

I have been on both the giving end and the receiving end of co-worker shaving related PIFs. It's a worthwhile practice. Good job. :thumbup1:

You're a good ambassador, Ted! I too have set up a handful of people, most have stuck with it.
$coatofwatches.jpg

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Well done!!! I recommend him watching some Mantic59's videos. It really helped me out.

Kindly,
Adam

Top Bottom