What's new

Checking in from Alberta :

Hello folks,

I have been lurking for about 3 months since I decided to start shaving with a DE razor. At the ripe age of 45 and with the prospect of spending another $20 or $30 dollars for the infamous cartridges, I thought I would give it a try. Little did I know that shaving could actually be "enjoyable," instead of a chore that must be completed every morning. Also, little did I know that I would be spending $160 the first 3 months because its fun to try different things lol. I am almost at the point where I have to hide the packages that seem to arrive with fair regularity now from my wife. :blush:

Have a super day and look forward to reading more of everyone's adventures with sharp objects dragged through slippery goop :blink:

View attachment 683776

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Sir, this is the beginning of a long and enjoyable journey! My warmest welcome to B&B, the #1 wet shaving community on the web and the finest place for fine Gentlemen. Here at your disposal for any help or tip. :001_smile

Welcome to B&B! First off, that $160 is just the foundation for your journey of saving money through traditional wet shaving, so don't sweat it.

Also, once you look around a bit, swing by the HOF and introduce yourself. There is a link in my signature.

Hello and welcome. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

I went overboard with products when I started, but settled into a groove. I've been saving money ever since. And yes, shaving is now a pleasure, a little luxury time each morning. :001_smile

Welcome to the Club! I know the feeling so times my wife gives me grief when I get a new package I the mail. Have fun on your shaving adventure.

Top Bottom