What's new

Bill Ellis Japanese Straight w/ Badger Emblem

Hi All. Long time no see. Hope all of you are well.

I need to part with this gem of a custom Japanese style straight made by Bill Ellis circa 2009 along with the custom display case made by Bill.

Bill sent this to me with the black electric tape on it to protect the blade but I never ended up using it. It's just been sitting in a box for 5+ years and it's got gunk on it from the glue of the tape on the blade and some minor tarnish from sitting unused for so long. But you can see from the pics that it is still in otherwise great condition. Just needs some TLC to get it back up to 100%.

This is the second Japanese style straight that Bill ever made, with the first one having gone to Joel.

It's got some beautiful spine detailing along with an inlaid gemstone and it even has a Badger head logo on it (obviously for the B&B forum folks) and even comes with a custom fancy display case that Bill made special just for this razor.

One of Bills finer works, and a genuine treasure for anyone who appreciates his handiwork.

$600 Blade & Case shipped insured @ $600 w/ signature required for delivery, CONUS only

$front1.jpg
$spine 1.jpg
$spine 2.jpg
$belly.jpg
$top front.jpg

Note for Mods: If this post is in violation of any of the updated posting rules please let me know what to change to comply, please forgive me as it has been a long time since I've posted here.

Last edited:
Price reduction to $500 shipped

I cleaned the blade and it still has an incredible mirror finish but there is some minor pitting, reduced price accordingly.

$clean pit 2.jpg
$clean pit 1.jpg
$clean right.jpg
$clean left.jpg

Top Bottom