What's new

Toronto area PIF passaround box

Hi folks!

I have a bunch of shaving gear I want to clear out of my den before a move and I figured the best way is to put it all in a box a send it out in a pass around box to give others a chance to either try new products, or even keep the ones they love and maybe add to it and keep it going.
I would like to start it in the Toronto area because it is local and won't cost to much to get it started.
First person willing to pick up the box in Concord will get first crack at it! If not I'll do the first shipment....
Anyone interested? I'll let this fill up until Monday and then arrange to get it started for Tuesday...
I've got like new full soaps, soap and cream samples, aftershaves, blades etc.... Will be a crazy lot...

Here are some general guidelines to ensure a smooth passaround. Feel free to adapt for Canadian postal rules and such...

1. Each recipient gets to try whatever they like for a week. If the recipient wants to keep the box for longer, they should send a friendly reminder to the thread.

2. The recipient may keep any items in the box.

3. The recipient is responsible for adding the same number of items to the box that they took out. For example, if I keep a razor and a soap, I would be responsible for adding 2 or more items back to the box. Please be courtesy to other members, if there is only one shaving soap, don't pass on the box with no shaving soap. Just not nice...

4. Recipient is responsible in contacting the next person in line. If the next person in line does not respond in 48 hours, please move on to the next person. This should go on until someone responds. Personally, I would recommend contacting the person once you receive the box so you don't have to wait to mail the box out when you are done with it. When contacting the person, please ensure that the next person has been active on B&B in the past month. This ensures we are sending the box to someone who is active on B&B and not someone just trying to take advantage.

5. Recipient is responsible for shipping charges to the next recipient. Please use USPS with signature required. This will ensure that the next person gets the box. As a side note, I did not use signature required and the prior box "disappeared."

6. Please try to update the ongoing participant list and items in the box.

7. Within the thread, please let us know what you liked and didn't like. Pictures are a plus! You certainly don't have to do this, but "I really liked razor X so I kept that one" is nice to read.

8. Have fun and enjoy your DE shaving journey.

I'm interested... I'm in Hamilton. If that's not too far out of the GTA I'll take part in the pass around.

imcndn

sqg491
I sent you a PM with my address. Let me know where you want me to ship the box next and I'll ship it out after I have the box for a couple days.

Thanks,
imcndn

we can ship anywhere you'd like. not much difference to send it elsewhere in Ontario/Quebec... I think it just gets pricier to go west, so it's in your hands.

Ok... that works for me.

If you feel like extending the passaround to the Montreal area, send me a PM :)
[MENTION=37018]charles_r[/MENTION]
You replied next in the thread so you're next in line. Send me a PM with your address and I'll ship you the box when I'm done.

imcndn

I've had a minor delay getting the box out (got crazy with work). Should get it out tomorrow though.

AFTERSHAVES:

Clubman Pinaud
Razorock Tuscan Oud
Razorock Santal Royal
Razorock American Barber
Razorock Eleganza
Razorock Son of Zeus

SOAPS:

Razorock The Stallion
Razorock Essential oil of lavender
Razorock American barber
Art of Shaving Lavender puck
Mickey Lee Soapworks The Kraken
Harry shave cream tube
Razorock XXX (half full)
Also about 20 soap and cream sample sizes from all the big names

BLADES:

Bolzano
Astra SP and SS
Rockwell
Kai
Derby
Personna lab blue
Voshkod
Rapira Platinum Lux

RAZORS

Harry's Winston handle and 5 replacement cartridges
Razorock Heavy Duty with SS handle

OMEGA PRO 48 Brush

Last edited:
$IMG_5943.jpg

I also threw in some Art of Shaving Sandlewood pre-shave oil and some other small samples from AOS as well as some Dorco blades and a spare blade bank

Last edited:

linty1

My wallet cries.
Not in, but this is a fantastic thread (hopefully with more pictures :) ) that I will follow. Sorta wish I had caught it earlier as I'm in Maple and prob could have picked that box up, oh well. Enjoy!

Thanks [MENTION=108269]sqg491[/MENTION]
I should have the box tonight. Purolator tried to deliver yesterday but no one was home. I'll pick up the box on my way home from work and post some pics over the weekend.

imcndn

Hello from Chatham...
Can i get on the list?

I would think you can... there is only one other person on the list at this point. I'm shipping the box to [MENTION=37018]charles_r[/MENTION] tomorrow. PM [MENTION=37018]charles_r[/MENTION] about shipping the box to you next.

imcndn

Top Bottom