What's new

Newbie PIF

Ok, I have tried finding new guys who need a good starter razor, but haven't had much luck. Being relatively new here and to wet/DE shaving and having been the recipient of a very nice PIF ( Thanks again Keith/ jfk69) of a near flawless '66 Slim, I feel a need to pass on the things I no longer use to people here who might like them. I bought this razor a day or two before I found this place and almost immediately I was given the Slim by Keith and I bought a near mint F4 Fat Boy, so this razor has been used maybe 3 times. I would go as far as to say it is mint. It is an Edwin Jagger DE8614BL.

It is the black one in these photos ( sorry for the crappy quality of the photos).

proxy.php

proxy.php

I will include at least one tuck of blades. Either Gillette Platinums or Feathers.

I guess I am not going to make any rules, but I am asking on your honor to please be a beginner who either doesn't have a good DE razor yet or only has some *** from China or Wal-Mart or something. Hopefully the winner of this PIF will be inspired to give back to the community at some point in the future. I will ship it wherever.

The winner will be chosen by a random number generator. Please respond with "I'm in" by 7 AM Sunday August 14th.

Good luck and good shaving. :001_smile

I'm im! Only have cheapie feather popular and keen to try something else, thank you so much - very generous and will offc give back to community!

Thanks for all the kind words guys. And for leaving the odds to favor someone who needs it. I appreciate it.:001_smile

I'm in. I have a cheap chinese DE razor. I just started DE shaving so it would be helpful to have a decent razor.

Tapatalking in my sleep!

I'm in, what a very generous PIF, I am brand new to DE shaving and currently have a brush but no razor, so this would be ideal to get me started.

Great PIF of a Great Razor, Floyd Eye.

I recently sold my EJ89 to a friend and they he added a Maggard MR18 and he said it improved the shave even more....

I'm not in but I'm glad to see this find razor going to a new face...

Well Done, Young Man.

Top Bottom