What's new

I'm boring, I suppose.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I must be a wierdo. I have at least 10 different aftershaves in my collection, but use Avon Tai Winds 6 of 7 days. Anyone else suffer the same ailment?

Nivea Sensitive AS Balm 4 out of 7 days... although I have half-a-dozen Stirlings, Crown, SebaMed and 10 teeny tiny sample bottles of Myrsol, Clubman, Floid and others.

I've got 20 different aftershaves, but I usually use Floid Vigaroso or Williams Expert Aqua Velva 6 days per week, and only use one out of 15 of the others when I go out at night once a week

FarmerTan

Two that I have been thinking of trying. Afraid to, tho. I can't afford the addiction I have already...

I have 6 a/s lotions and another 6 balms and gels. I usually grab Proraso green a/s. I don't need a balm or gel in the summer. I was using all of them back in the winter and early spring.

I use either Nivea original balm or Nivea Cool Kick balm. To both i add about 25 drops of peppermint essential oil which gives an amazing lotion. So yes I am boring in that department too. But, if it works, than why fix it.

Good man! I have too many AS to count (more than all my fingers and toes)! :lol:

Sometimes I stick with one or two. In other periods, I rotate through quite a few.

FarmerTan

Avon Tai Winds is great stuff!
Yes. Yes it is....but if I buy ANY more, I have to slip it past the War Dept... Not because of the cost, or the smell, but because of the real estate it takes up!
If you see no further posts from me, Brethren, please know this: I went down fighting and smelling of Avon!

FarmerTan

I use either Nivea original balm or Nivea Cool Kick balm. To both i add about 25 drops of peppermint essential oil which gives an amazing lotion. So yes I am boring in that department too. But, if it works, than why fix it.
That is an idea worth trying, the peppermint...

I must be a wierdo. I have at least 10 different aftershaves in my collection, but use Avon Tai Winds 6 of 7 days. Anyone else suffer the same ailment?

I have some on the shelf I haven't used in months.....

proxy.php

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
I have a healthy handful of AS, myself, but I use my Battle Cat (50/50 Osage Rub and Lucky Tiger) much more often than not.

I've been using the same product all week just to use up some stuff that's been neglected. My Arko + AV Ice Blue shaves have been my go to the past week.

Top Bottom