What's new

I'm boring, I suppose.

I love Avon. I probably use it 4 or 5 times a week, but it is usually Spicy or Deep Woods for me. I do use most of the scents though. I must me strange, because Tai Winds, and Wild County are the ones that see the least use. Today was Tribute, very nice I think I may be using it more often. :thumbup1:

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Well, let's see. One of the things we are all most passionate about is shaving. I'm pretty sure we're all boring. lol
Well said, Sir. Three months ago if you'd told me that I'd be spending so much time talking about D E shaving I'd have laughed in your face.... I probably do need to get out more....

FarmerTan

I love Avon. I probably use it 4 or 5 times a week, but it is usually Spicy or Deep Woods for me. I do use most of the scents though. I must me strange, because Tai Winds, and Wild County are the ones that see the least use. Today was Tribute, very nice I think I may be using it more often. :thumbup1:
I am quite possibly addicted to Avon. Love Blend 7. It was my first vintage AS purchase. 1 dollar. Could have bought a grocery bag full of different Avon varieties for $10. I passed. What an idiot!

FarmerTan

I've mixed Avon Island Lime with Tai winds with satisfactory results.

My AS quest pretty much stopped after I discovered Floïd (Vigoroso and Suave). More recently, though, I've rediscovered some of the Pinauds (Clubman, Clubman SR and Tres Flores). I've always found these to be a bit overbearing, but diluted with WH they can be very nice.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Well, you are the mix master! That is impressive though. I can't imagine how big your bathroom must be! Do you use all 150 on a regular basis?

My wife has the big bathroom, while I am relegated to a very small bathroom. I keep all my aftershaves stored in a dark. cool storage cabinet. I am a seasonal aftershave guy and only pull out the 30 or 40 bottles I have chosen to rotate for that particular season.

Fall and Spring seasons can be pretty short in The Great State of Oklahoma, so I am lucky if I can get thru even 2 rounds of rotation in those seasons. Lol'd, pretty sad I know. :)

Yes. Yes it is....but if I buy ANY more, I have to slip it past the War Dept... Not because of the cost, or the smell, but because of the real estate it takes up!
If you see no further posts from me, Brethren, please know this: I went down fighting and smelling of Avon!

Leave a note in your shave drawer of where to send the booty... :lol:

Well said, Sir. Three months ago if you'd told me that I'd be spending so much time talking about D E shaving I'd have laughed in your face.... I probably do need to get out more....

Maybe 4 months ago when my buddy who got me into this started telling about his collection and how it changed his life, I did laugh in his face. When he told me he spent $180 on a razor ( ATT) I told him he was insane. I have a feeling I will end up spending close to that on a razor myself. It won't be an ATT, but still...

I hear ya and these days it`s Old Spice for me. In a way it`s because I`ve got the pouring the right amount of this aftershave to a science so I don`t want to change to a different bottle of AS and relearn the proper amount of pouring.

FarmerTan

Leave a note in your shave drawer of where to send the booty... :lol:
The ONLY thing I can think of as to why I'm still here is that my face is smoother than with the cartridge shavers...

FarmerTan

Maybe 4 months ago when my buddy who got me into this started telling about his collection and how it changed his life, I did laugh in his face. When he told me he spent $180 on a razor ( ATT) I told him he was insane. I have a feeling I will end up spending close to that on a razor myself. It won't be an ATT, but still...
My next will be some kind of slant head. I just NEED it...

FarmerTan

I've seen a collection of frags from Avon on EBay that I'm drawn to. Tribute was one of them. I'm working on a scheme to get them in the house by cover of darkness....

I've seen a collection of frags from Avon on EBay that I'm drawn to. Tribute was one of them. I'm working on a scheme to get them in the house by cover of darkness....
Mine all come from the wild. I sneak a lot of them in one at a time, but like to proudly walk in with a huge box now and then. I think it makes the times I walk in with a small bag of razors seem so tiny and down right sensible. :tongue_sm

Good luck getting them in. :thumbup1:

Boring here as well - going from one bottle of SMN to another. Currently near the bottom of SMN Melograno which has been a nice trip during almost 4 months. Wondering whether I will take Patchouli next (never used before) or go back to the wonderful Lavender.

Top Bottom