What's new

Ted Pella: how much do they charge for shipping?

They don't say until after you make the purchase. Does anyone have any idea? I'm probably just getting various blades. Thanks in advance.

Hope this helps, but the last time I ordered directly from them (shipping to Louisiana) they charged me $8.91 for FedEx ground (2.05 pounds). This was in early 2014 though.

Double order of their 121-3 blades - if you were wondering lol.

Hope this helps, but the last time I ordered directly from them (shipping to Louisiana) they charged me $8.91 for FedEx ground (2.05 pounds). This was in early 2014 though.

Double order of their 121-3 blades - if you were wondering lol.

That certainly helps. Wow, seems expensive for a box of blades.

Ask Ted Pella. I would assume they can provide the most accurate answer.

i did a test run and a quote. They write that they don't auote shipping, but rather get the best deL they can and add it to your order, after-the-fact. I've never seen that before

I ended up paying almost $10 for shipping and few weeks ago. A bit high, but the only place I could find coated stainless steel SE blades in bulk for a decent price. Great blades by the way!

If you are interested in Gem coated stainless steel SE blades (which I believe are the Ted Pella blades), Razor Blades & More Co. sold me 50 for $14.99 and the shipping (first class) from West Covina, CA to Montgomery, TX (near Houston) was $3.09. Hope this helps!

If you are interested in Gem coated stainless steel SE blades (which I believe are the Ted Pella blades), Razor Blades & More Co. sold me 50 for $14.99 and the shipping (first class) from West Covina, CA to Montgomery, TX (near Houston) was $3.09. Hope this helps!

Thanks for the info. With shipping from Ted Pella, I paid less than $40 for 200 blades. Since I primarily shave with DE razors, I won't be needing SE blades for a very long time, if ever again.

Thanks for the info. With shipping from Ted Pella, I paid less than $40 for 200 blades. Since I primarily shave with DE razors, I won't be needing SE blades for a very long time, if ever again.

I stand corrected, I just looked at my invoice. I paid $9.15 for the shipping, $34.95 for the 200 blades, with a total of $44.10. Still not too bad imho.

Top Bottom