What's new

Martinis: Shaken or Stirred?

If anyone ever has a problem with the way a Martini tastes, before doing anything else, he should first make sure he's using the right spirit. Many other spirits are clear, so one should always ensure that the bottle reads "Gin." Life is so much easier and pleasant with good spirits.

$image.jpeg

If anyone ever has a problem with the way a Martini tastes, before doing anything else, he should first make sure he's using the right spirit. Many other spirits are clear, so one should always ensure that the bottle reads "Gin." Life is so much easier and pleasant with good spirits.

View attachment 687592

Yes. That's why there are Martinis and Vodka Martinis.

"Martini," by itself denotes gin as the base spirit. Everything else is a (blank) Martini.

Since I can't find Noilly Prat in my area anymore, I will have to see if I can find Dolin, and Give it a try.

I like both Gin and Vodka martinis, but I fined that I lake Gin Stirred, and Vodka shaken. I also like vodka dirty, but Gin "clean"

Shaken or stirred? It depends on how I feel. Sometimes I pour the gin and vermouth in my mouth and jump up and down. Sometimes I pour the gin and vermouth in my mouth and spin around in circles.

Top Bottom