What's new

New Cella products!

Hello everybody,

Normally Denmark never gets any of the new wet-shaving stuff until much later than the US and rest of Europe but I think this time is a rare occassion. A big online vendor of wet-shaving supplies in Denmark is called www.proshave.dk. It stocks many of the mainstream brands plus RazoRock and other artisans. Today I checked their page and stumpled upon Cella. First I thought: "Nice, I love the Cella shaving soap. Good it is now available in Denmark". But as I clicked the Cella-brand page I saw a bunch of new Cella products I have never heard of. First I searched the web to see if any other had talked about these producst or stocked them, but to no success. So I thought I would bring it here.

Link: https://www.proshave.dk/cella-barberprodukter-og-skaegpleje.aspx
Sorry, but the site is only in danish.

Proshave stocks following Cella-products:
- Cella Pre-shave gel
- Cella Shaving soap 150 ml
- Cella Shaving soap 1 kg
- Cella Shaving cream (tube)
- Cella After Shave lotion
- Cella After Shave balm
- Cella Beard Shampoo and Conditioner
- Cella Beard Oil
- Cella No-rinse and disinfectant Beard Gel

All the products are in stock and I have contacted the vendor to be reassured that it is the original products. Apperantly Cella have undergone a big change in their line-up and packaging design, but the shaving soap is still the same. Of course Italy already has these products, but I have not found any website outside of Italy which stock these new Cella products.

Last edited:
Me too. I have been using the Cella Shaving Soap on and off for some years now and I have looked for a nice matching after shave product. Well now it is a no-brainer! :001_smile

proxy.php

Entered a translation from Danish to English. Not perfect but here it is. Sounds awesome! I love the smell of almonds!!!!! I sent an email to Joe w/Italian Barber, since he's into everything Italian. We'll let you guys know what he said.

This Aftershave Lotion from Italian Cella has an immediate refreshing effect on the skin.
After Haven to prevent and eliminate redness, so you get a perfect end to your daily shave.

Its strength is the stunning , sophisticated scent that combines aromatic and fresh notes . You get a classic , but nymoderne scent.

You will find obviously a Shaving cream in the same series .

Top Bottom