What's new

Party bring-along beverages

I'm invited to a birthday party with about 12 people. They want Heineken. I'm not sure how much to bring. Also, what else might be a good idea to bring?

Take 24, that's 2 each. I assume that others are bringing additional beverages. If they are heavier drinkers, perhaps take mpre. ANy unused product can be consumed later.

I am pretty sure everyone will bring something, and that's why I was also thinking 2 beers per head would be good.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Depends on the crowd, and on if it's a BYOB situation or "potluck" where other guys bring steaks or whatever and you are given the job of providing all the drinks for everyone. Or somewhere in between.

If it were a BYOB situation, I'd bring what I wanted for myself, and then toss in another 6-pack for sharing. If it's my job to bring for everyone, I'm thinking 2-per-partygoer as a minimum, and ... well, I know groups of people who barely drink that much, and I know groups of people who drink a heck of a lot more.

depends what kinda party.
i am partial to Boston car bombs if its grotty party, if its a casual brew-cracker then just bring a bottle of whiskey and a big bottle of coke. you will be the most loved guy at the party for it.

Top Bottom