What's new

Gold Dollar Mod Competition official entries list. Contest is over.

The competition this year is keen (see what I did there?) It always impresses what can be done with a little creativity and craftsmanship. Congratulations to all the entrants on a job well done! The following is the list of official entries to the 2016 games. The Moderators will choose the top three entries from the list of photos below. When this is done I will post the three finalists in another thread for members to vote on. Members will have exactly one week to vote for your favorite. The winner will receive a custom title of their choice and appropriate bragging rights henceforth.

The entries are - In alphabetical order:

bberg100

CBLindsay

jKyro

jlindy

mikael

Pantaporos aporos

shm

Slash McCoy

smokey0325

:popc::popc::popc: We do not envy the judges. They are all wondrous to behold! The love and care put into each blade is clearly evident in their images.

I got Popeye's and Krispy Kreme.
Wow man, even your bribes are better than mine. I was thinking mini snickers and 3 musketeers.

Seriously, you know how when your kid makes a project for school and you take them to school to drop it off and see all the things the other kids did ...and laugh because your kid did WAY better. Totally NOT what I'm feeling right now. I felt way more confident when I didn't see the razors lined up. An incredible bunch of razors on display here, I see now that I need KING SIZED snickers if I am going to stand a chance of bribery.

Fantastic entries!! Very inspiring!!

Thank you for putting this in a separate thread.

Good luck judges. :laugh:

Spectacular Entries this Year Everyone and I am 100% With Ronnie when he says he does not envy the judges this year. These are All Works of absolute ART in every way this year and deciding the top three will assuredly be a very difficult task.

Let The Judging Commence and Good Luck to All because your work has been a true inspiration this and every year my Friends:thumbup:

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I would be mighty proud to display and use any of these beauties, even if they didn't come with a better offer than donuts and fried chicken.

These are stunning entries, and I'm glad I tried my hand at it this year. I will say though, in the name of fairness, that I haven't gotten a decent shave from my shorty, so the judges should take this into account. But I'm comforted by the fact that even if my razor shaved like a dream it wouldn't stand a chance against the other entries. Chapeau, fellow modders!

I've been following the competition thread pretty much every day and what treat it is to see these razors all in one place. I have to say, every one of these razors is stunning. Beautiful work. Just beautiful.

Every one of you guys is as mad as a hatter, and it's the type of madness that makes for magic.

Slash McCoy

I freehand dog rockets
I would be mighty proud to display and use any of these beauties, even if they didn't come with a better offer than donuts and fried chicken.

Popeyes is not just any fried chicken. But I do have some coupons for Applebee's somewhere...

Top Bottom