What's new

Any home winemakers out there?

Not made any batches in some time. Small kids, lack of space, then moving recently. Hopefully will have a new area setup and can start making some more wine.

Who else is out there?

Matt

Hello Matt,

Good luck with your new wine cellar! I started making wine last year with Chilean grapes, Pinot Grigio from juice, and did some California grapes, and some apple wine from fresh cider in the fall. Fun stuff.

Tom

H-B.O.M.B.

I personally don't make or even drink wine but my Mrs. got into it about a year or so ago and is really enjoying it so when we moved into our home that had an extra room I told her to have at it

$IMG_7167.jpg

I started making wine last year with Chilean grapes, Pinot Grigio from juice, and did some California grapes, and some apple wine from fresh cider in the fall. Fun stuff.

I've got a small kit that I'll be making once I get our area ready. Will also be making some more Welch's wine. :lol:

I personally don't make or even drink wine but my Mrs. got into it about a year or so ago and is really enjoying it so when we moved into our home that had an extra room I told her to have at it

View attachment 670055

That is AWESOME! That's an excellent setup she has there!

Going to try my hand at blackberry winemaking this year.

Keep me posted on how it goes! Sounds delicious.

At one time, I did make mead (honey wine) very good..At 22% it would put you on your ***..15lbs of honey into 3gals of water..But, since I'm on a 4 meds.That say no booze, I give it up..

Top Bottom