What's new

FS: The Beast Care Package - Muhle R41, Stirling Bath Soap, Semogue Brush, Wilkinson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friends,

I have decided to part ways with the most aggressive DE razor I've ever known. The R41 definitely lives up to its reputation.

So, here we go. One care package, shipped FREE in the CONUS (apologies to everyone outside of my domestic mailing area) two day priority, tracking and insured.

Care package contents:

The Beast
Muhle R41 Double Edge Safety Razor, Open Comb

Wilkinson Sword
Double Edge Razor Blades

Stirling Bath Soap
Tuscany

Semogue
1438 Pure Bristle Shaving Brush

$64
with free two-day priority USPS shipping, tracking ('cause you know you need this razor ASAP)

The R41 and the brush are genuinely like-new. The soap and blades are new. Questions?

Thanks.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Words of wisdom from Muhle

attachment.php

Friends,

I have decided to part ways with the most aggressive DE razor I've ever known. The R41 definitely lives up to its reputation.

So, here we go. One care package, shipped FREE in the CONUS (apologies to everyone outside of my domestic mailing area) two day priority, tracking and insured.

Care package contents:

The Beast
Muhle R41 Double Edge Safety Razor, Open Comb

Wilkinson Sword
Double Edge Razor Blades

Stirling Bath Soap
Tuscany

Semogue
1438 Pure Bristle Shaving Brush

$64
with free two-day priority USPS shipping, tracking ('cause you know you need this razor ASAP)

The R41 and the brush are genuinely like-new. The soap and blades are new. Questions?

Thanks.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Words of wisdom from Muhle

attachment.php

+1

For the thrill seekers on B&B, I'll throw in some Feathers.
proxy.php

First Aid Merit Badge, recommended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom