What's new

Samples in Oz?

Hey guys,

I'm a noob here, so please forgive me if this has been asked before: Do any retailers sell/give-away samples to us Aussies? Im stuck here in hicksville where there are no shaving stores (not even a Shaver Shop (though thinking about it that might be a good thing)) so I have to rely on online stores. I'm the type of person who prefers to see what I'm getting, so I guess the best option would be to buy/obtain some samples from different companies so I know what soaps I will like. So where do I find all the samples? :confused1

Great idea. I might have to jump on some of these as well. Great way to find what I like cheap. Thought I was going to have to fill my whole cupboard to try a variety of soaps.

-Scott

Morning gents. Is there anywhere to get T&H samples in Aus? I've been looking for a while no and no local store in WA seems to stock them. Last time I experienced this brand in person was in Europe...probably can't just pop back to the store anytime soon.

Morning gents. Is there anywhere to get T&H samples in Aus? I've been looking for a while no and no local store in WA seems to stock them. Last time I experienced this brand in person was in Europe...probably can't just pop back to the store anytime soon.

Not that I know of unfortunately, if you do find a place, please let us know :thumbsup:

Maggards offer samples. Obviously not worth the postage if your only after the samples, but if your making a reasonable purchase they are cheap and the postage to Australia is quick.

Top Bottom