What's new

Nivea Sensitive Shaving Cream Availability?

I went back to Safeway this morning. It looks like the Sensitive cream is going away after all. None on the shelf where I used to see it.

I grabbed the last tube off the shelf at Grocery Outlet today. I'll probably end up going with Pacific Shaving Company from Rite Aid (haven't tried it yet) or buying a nice soap online when I use up most of my Nivea Sensitive (currently about 2.8 tubes).

Lots of the Nivea sensitive cream in a tube around Calgary, AB. Tonnes in fact and runs about $3.50-$4.00.

[MENTION=110334]BassPlayerBoz[/MENTION],

Shoot a picture of the tube, please?

White or Blue Tube but I suspect White.

If I can find some on the economy here, I can send it to you via APO.

Or you can have my slightly used tube with hairs included... :w00t:

@BassPlayerBoz,

Shoot a picture of the tube, please?.... If I can find some on the economy here, I can send it to you via APO.

I appreciate the offer, but it's not necessary right now. Mako72 put a couple of tubes from his stash in the mail to me a few days ago so I could try it out. Thanks just the same, though.

(This is one of the reasons I like this forum/community. RSC above PM'd me & offered to do the same thing. ==> you guys are GREAT!)

I've been looking for this stuff myself but no luck. I haven't seen it in Pasteurs pharmacy either. If I find it for a good price I'll buy 2 and PIF you a tube. I've been on the lookout for over a year.....you would think living in NY with 100 supermarkets and small drug stores around it would show up sooner or later but I've been striking out

No worries, [MENTION=110334]BassPlayerBoz[/MENTION]....
Those Bullhead Guys like [MENTION=31157]Mako72[/MENTION] are nice like that. Of course, when it hits 130 on the Fahrenheit scale and the car is sinking into the asphalt which is melting in the driveway, a man's gotta find a way to the bright side of life... and wait out those chilly Winters until Summer when it finally warms up.

:tongue_sm

BTW... this offer is not limited to just Arizonan Bassists..... let me know, guys.

Oops, I meant the sensitive after shave balm. Never tried the sensitive shaving cream.

The sensitive AS Balm I can find... and bought... and use a lot. Doesn't burn like the Afta Fresh scent I've used for decades and the spousal unit likes it as well.

Got a USPS pkg from Mako72 today with the Nivea Sensitive shaving cream tube. As I am a "new-bie" to this "world", he looked over my previous posts & also included a few other sampler items he thought I might want to try out (I'll post those details/ pic in a separate thread in the general discussion forum later.) Very nice of him to do so and I offer a very public shout out & "thanks". A class act. After I get through my samples & figure out what I'm doing/ which products I prefer, I'll be PIFing some of my gear in the future as well.

very cheap here in Greece. Try not to put much product or use plenty of water or else it will be pasty and will dry quickly.

Good stuff for face lathering and a good slick enough shave. The balm is better. I have the sensitive one try getting the original too.

The product that is the best is the 2phase lotion. Get it.

Nivea Sensitive cream seems readily available in just about every pharmacy in Canada and very reasonably priced.

I can attest to that, but I also found that in some countries none of the Nivea shaving creams are available, while in the country next door they are.
I suspect that this is driven by regional demand.

B.

Top Bottom