What's new

proraso red aftershave splash now available !

proraso red aftershave is now available at mensroombarbershop.com -I know some do not care for the scent, but there have to be more out there who love it. ordered mine yesterday and cannot wait for it to come in.:w00t:

If it smells like the pre shave , totally getting it,,,,, I have both the 3 stripe label and the new red signed label, and I have noticed that the scent in the newer label is less of something, it is still amazing however,,, just smell for your selves if u guys get a chance

3 stripe old ,,,and new design $download.jpg$images.jpg

you tube wet shaver kevy shaves has stated it smells identical to the soap, this could be a big seller, check out his video he uses it

Doing a Saturday morning shave ritual. I'll update when I'm done.

Spiez

the scent is great. warm clean and masculine. proraso got this one spot on ! . nice on the face,great scent, could not ask for more! i've been looking for the perfect after shave for more than a year and this is it.(for me anyway) i'll have to write Stephania Martelli and thank her personally ! oh the small pleasures in life :001_smile

oops her name is Stefania. hope she will forgive me. anyway the scent is simple and uncomplicated. love this stuff!

you tube wet shaver kevy shaves has stated it smells identical to the soap, this could be a big seller, check out his video he uses it
Well, being the sad person that I am, I watched all 25+ minutes of it! :001_rolle

Kevy seems like a very nice and likeable guy; he's Scottish too so that's another plus (in my book). I can't say I was too impressed by his shave though. I'm sure he didn't need three passes plus touch ups, two would have been more than adequate. Considering his "no pressure" technique I was a little amused that he cut himself once and got several weepers too.

And finally I was amazed at his statement that the aftershave "smell is exactly like the soap." I know from experience that I have a keen sense of smell. To me there is certainly a "family resemblance" between the soap and aftershave scents, but they're nothing like identical (IMO).

the scent is great. warm clean and masculine. proraso got this one spot on ! . nice on the face,great scent, could not ask for more! i've been looking for the perfect after shave for more than a year and this is it.(for me anyway) ... oh the small pleasures in life :001_smile
I could only agree 100% deno. :thumbup:

Got mine today. Smells just like the soap/ preshave. Good stuff.
I don't want to disagree, or be disagreeable, but it smells nowhere like "just like" to me. I do know my sense of smell is very keen, so I guess it's all down to everyone being different. A typical YMMV thing.

Additionally, the scent changes as soon as it hits our faces... the body chemistry thing (just to make it more or less different as the case may be).

Please accept my apologies for rambling on guys. Isn't it weird when you feel you've GOT TO reply to stuff?
Are you still awake? :sleep12:

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom