What's new

NOW CLOSED: Three Shave Ready Gold Dollar PIF's

David

B&B’s Champion Corn Shucker
This PIF is for 3 brand new shave ready gold dollar straight razors. These were honed by life2short1971 using a progression of Atoma 600-1200, Chosera 1k, Shapton 5k, Naniwa Snow White 8k, and then finished on a beautiful vintage Belgian Coticule. After honing they are stropped on Linen and then a Kanayama 60k. They're ready to go right out of the box. NO STROPPING is necessary for the first shave, but you will need a leather strop to maintain the edge after that. Also included is one year of free honing, so if you roll the edge on your strop or just need a touch up no worries, just send it back to Scott and he'll fix you up, you just pay for shipping both ways.

This PIF is open to anyone who has NEVER USED A STRAIGHT RAZOR, so if you've been wanting to try a straight but never bit the bullet, pile on in!

There are NO RESTRICTIONS on post count or join date. The only thing I ask is if you're new here (less than 50 posts) please tell us a little about yourself, and if you have any questions about straight shaving feel free to ask.

Due to increased shipping costs I'd like to keep this CONUS. (If this is a problem for anyone please shoot me a PM and maybe we can work it out)

Cut off date is next Sunday afternoon (June 19th)
I will use a random number generator to draw three names and announce the winners around 4:00 pm

That's it. To participate, reply I'm in!

First off, wow what an amazing PIF! Both of you outstanding gentlemen make B&B the wonderful place it is. Truly appreciate the opportunity and generosity!
I'm Angel Ulloa, 19 years old, born and raised in sunny San Diego, California. Joined the USAF and a month into Boot camp was Unfortunately Medically discharged for having scoliosis. I've Been back home for a about a week now trying to figure out new life plans which will start with college. Trying to stay positive and reminding myself everything happens for a reason. Been DE shaving for 4 months now. I've been wanting to get into Straights but don't have the money for it. Winning this PIF would be a much needed positive for my life right now. Once again thank you gentlemen for the fantastic opportunity.

Wow what an awesome Pif.

I'm fairly new here. Been around a while but mainly lurking. I won a Pif for a SS as my fist DE a couple months ago. It's been an amazing ride since with so much learning mostly all from the threads here on B&B. I've always wanted to try straights and I think once I do There will be no turning back!

Thanks again for running this one.

I'm in! So I have only been using a safety for about a month, I just got a scuttle and got gifted some things. I love my EJ DE89 however, was thinking about getting n aggressive razor like Muhle R41 or even a straight later on. I love the hunt for BBS. I live in Raleigh NC and look forward to this opportunity!

I'm in. I've been wet shaving now for about one year, after 40 years using an electric razor. Started with an EJ89 purchased at AOS. It's been quite an adventure getting technique dialed in, but I'm finally enjoying the best shaves of my life. Looking forward to taking the plunge and trying SR shaving. Thanks to this amazing community of dedicated wet shavers I've discovered a great hobby. Every morning is a new adventure when I look in the shaving mirror :)

Top Bottom