What's new

Hello! How I became a DE convert.

Hello and welcome, Lone-Rider. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

Well, I have certainly jumped in with both feet. Bought my 6th razor today (6th in a week no less).

In addition to the new Merkur 20c and Russian Ideal, I have gotten the following courtesy of the crack dealer known as "eBay". The Merkur is the only one I have in hand so far. The others should be trickling in over the next two weeks or so.

Pics below taken from the listings, once they are all in my possession, I will take my own pics.

A Birth year Slim Adjustable, $29.50 shipped

$BYRa.jpg

Mint 1965 Lady Gillette for my wife. Listed at $79, taking offers. Accepted my offer of $45 shipped

$LadyG.jpg

Tech heavy Rhodium re-plate. $70 from Hibco Shave Shoppe

$Hibco.jpg

And a Tech heavy with box and blades. Listed at $42, taking offers. Accepted my offer of $23.75 for a total of $28.25 shipped.

View attachment 662444View attachment 662445

This is no less addictive than my gun and camera gear fetishes! On the bright side, razor are a lot cheaper...

I think I am done for awhile....

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums! Once you get into soaps, aftershaves, brushes, creams, etc.. it might not really be that frugal any more. But lots of fun! Imagine dollar bills rather than ships.. ;)

proxy.php

+1. Welcome! You can save $ with DE. However, most of us do not as this becomes a hobby (and tons of fun)!

Top Bottom