What's new

Your #1 absolute favorite and common "drug store" aftershave.

Your #1 favorite commonly found "drugstore" aftershave?

• Aqua Velva ice blue

• Aqua Velva musk

• Skin bracer by Mennen

• Brut

• Old Spice (regular classic)

• Clubman (classic)

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hex Chrome; Old Spice classic for me- My father used it exclusively since I can remember and taught my twin and I to use it when we began shaving. Shulton, like Coke, strayed away from the tried and true to have to revert back to at least something as close to the original as possible due to the poor marketplace response to their new product and the backlash of criticism for the change. God Bless! Tony Brown RN mgbbrown

AV Ice Blue!! Every time, nothing has outperformed it for me no matter the cost.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 514
I used Old Spice for most of my life and just recently discovered Clubman thanks to this forum. Now I use Clubman almost every day.

Wow, this was a very tough decision, as I love all of these listed (except Brut and AV Musk). I was torn between Aqua Velva Ice Blue and Skin Bracer. I've used both extensively and they're close rivals for my #1 favorite. I ended up choosing Skin Bracer after much anguish lol. I like the way it leaves my skin feeling afterwards. Both are outstanding, this was a difficult choice!

Top Bottom