What's new

What is your favourite ink colour?

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
At work, my options are black or black, so that's what I use the most. My favorite ink, though, is a bright royal blue (Iroshizuku Asa Gao is currently my choice).

That is why I use Pelikan Blue-Black. I wish I would have remembered that a coworker was going to England- my stock is running low.

That is why I use Pelikan Blue-Black. I wish I would have remembered that a coworker was going to England- my stock is running low.
I can't even get away with blue-black. It's supposed to be blackety black (supposed to be ballpoint, too, but that's where I draw the line). I push it using 5 O'clock Shadow...that's about as far as I can get.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I can't even get away with blue-black. It's supposed to be blackety black (supposed to be ballpoint, too, but that's where I draw the line). I push it using 5 O'clock Shadow...that's about as far as I can get.
Oops- I read "black or blue" instead of what you actually typed ("black or black")

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Noodler's Kung te-cheng ... if "blue/black" were a purple!

Try amazon ...

I would have to say blue for me too. Of the three blues I have...Noodler's Blue, Noodler's 54th Massachusetts, and Diamine Majestic Blue...my favorite is easily Majestic Blue. I've been writing with that more than anything else.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Black is my colour of choice. I've always liked the look of the Pilot Peacock Blue. Dang, I might have to buy a bottle now.

I have several different inks, in many colors. But as much as I tried to prefer something else, a good, solid, permanent black is my preference.

My favorite is the inks I'm currently using. Currently it is red, green, blue. There is so much ink colors to choose from, I like the endless choices of ink colors.

Top Bottom