What's new

Pinaud Fans Unite!

Hi All,

Pinaud is a brand owned by American International Industries. They have owned Pinaud for 30 years or so as far as I can tell. They have been somewhat receptive to customer requests. In old threads here I have read about people asking them to make their shaving cream after discontinuing it...they did. They made a brushless cream and people asked for a lathering traditional cream.....they made it again. The point is, they seem to listen.

We at BandB have to be at decent part of who they hear from. I have to believe we are at least part of the reason they are suddenly becoming more popular in America. They also seem very interested in social media if you check out their site.

We should ask them to make, at least a limited run, of their discontinued aftershave or EDC products. They go for outrageous prices on the Bay. If enough asked, they might try it with one or two products. They just have to sell what they make really. They have the bottles and such already. They have the recipes. I think it's worth a try! They discontinued them during a time when wet shaving was losing popularity, it's been gaining for a while now.

Share it with your friends! Share it on Facebook. Spread it around. Spend 3-4 minutes and ask them to make one or all of these products again for a limited rime. Tell them we will buy them! If they think that there is a big enough market they just might.

a) Club Royale
b) Naturelle Sec
c) Fleur de France
d) Clubman EDC
e) Yu aftershave and EDC
f) Special Reserve (Napolean) EDC

Here are the contacts for both Clubman and AII. Just copy and paste your message from one to the other.

http://www.clubman.com/Contact/index.html

http://www.aiibeauty.com/contact.php

Lets see if we can get some of these gems back!

Regards

Here is what I wrote.

In regards to your Pinaud line!

Please make at least a limited run of the following discontinued products. We want them. They go for a lot on eBay. Sometimes hundreds! No kidding. Lots of people want these again.

a) Club Royale
b) Naturelle Sec
c) Fleur de France
d) Clubman EDC
e) Yu aftershave and EDC
f) Special ReserVe EDC

A loyal customer who owns every splash you make!

This is great! Yesterday and before this post came out, I sent them an email begging them to bring back Fleur de France!!!!

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Brian:
Definitely these three;

a) Club Royale
b) Naturelle Sec
c) Fleur de France

attachment.php
[FONT=&amp]Shaving with style and tradition since 1810”. Pinaud Slogan
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
PS Messages sent to two both establishments! :thumbsup:[/FONT]

Last edited:
Here's what I sent:

Dear Pinaud Clubman/American International Industries,

I am a big fan of Pinaud Clubman aftershaves and colognes. I have the entire line of what is currently available: Clubman Original, Lilac Vegetal, Virgin Island Bay Rum, Musk, Classic Vanilla, Special Reserve, Lime Sec, and Citrus Musk. Your aftershaves also have a large following on badgerandblade.com, where we have a social club called “The Order of Pinaud”. We also have a group just for lovers of Lilac Vegetal, (which we affectionately refer to as The Veg), called “Knights of the Veg Table”!

I would like to see you bring back some of your discontinued aftershave scents including: Yu (Original, Lemon Lime, & Extra Sec), Club Royale, Naturelle Sec, Fleur de France, and Napoleon (which was so much better than the Special Reserve that is available now). There are still a few of these vintage aftershaves still floating around, and they usually sell for outrageous prices on eBay. This speaks to peoples’ desire to obtain them.

Wet shaving as a whole has increased in popularity dramatically over the last ten years and we continue to see a rise in new razor makers, brush makers, and artisan soap and aftershave makers. You yourself have taken notice, because in 2015 Pinaud Clubman introduced a Shave Cream and a Shave Soap. Now is the perfect time to expand your line and re-introduce these discontinued aftershave scents. I look forward to seeing these aftershaves in barber shops, pharmacies, and shave shops in, hopefully, the not too distant future.

Thank you for your time,

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Kj:
proxy.php
...post...that should get you a prompt response! :thumbsup:

proxy.php
[FONT=&quot] “That is part of the beauty of [shaving / B & B]. You discover that your [interests] are universal…, that you're not…isolated from anyone.” F. Scott Fitzgerald[/FONT]

I sent them an e-mail or two myself. I'd love to see them reintroduce any or all of these products.

We can only hope.

-- Sammy

How about products in glass bottles? Recycles better than plastic.
I'm ok with a cost increase, will be the subject of tomorrows contact. Stay tuned.

So has the company responded? If so what did they have to say?
I sill have not heard from them as a response. I did get an email, that was a bit generic, but it mentioned that big things were coming soon...... I'm not sure how many of us emailed them, but I bet it got noticed. I hope anyhow.

Top Bottom