What's new

Stephen Curry - First Unanimous NBA MVP Ever

What else can you say? He won it back to back and obliterated the competition. Super nice and humble guy as well.

proxy.php

I have been and am a Knicks fan, but since we missed out on drafting him some years ago, Golden State has been my West Coast team. The way they play, along with him, have made basketball fun to watch once again.

In fact, I purchased the NBA League pass for the 1st time in my life because of Curry and the Warriors. His demeanor, passion and joy for the game and the love he shows for his family are great to see.

marty

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
For those who would argue LeBron, I would remind of last year's championship, and what is bound to happen this time. Winning the east is easy, beating the west isn't. This does make me sad, though- I would like to see Cleveland get some good sports news.

For those who would argue LeBron, I would remind of last year's championship, and what is bound to happen this time. Winning the east is easy, beating the west isn't. This does make me sad, though- I would like to see Cleveland get some good sports news.

Last year's championship where the Cavs had a 2-1 series lead despite it being basically Lebron and the bench. Irving, Love, and Varejao were injured and didn't play. What do you think the outcome would have been if Lebron and Steph would have switched places? Curry is incredible, maybe the best long range shooter in NBA history, however, he is not a better all around player than Lebron nor is he more valuable. The Warriors won three playoff games this year, all by double digits I believe, with Curry sidelined.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Last year's championship where the Cavs had a 2-1 series lead despite it being basically Lebron and the bench. Irving, Love, and Varejao were injured and didn't play. What do you think the outcome would have been if Lebron and Steph would have switched places? Curry is incredible, maybe the best long range shooter in NBA history, however, he is not a better all around player than Lebron nor is he more valuable. The Warriors won three playoff games this year, all by double digits I believe, with Curry sidelined.
Good point- the Warriors do have a few more players. I guess I am just getting ready for the coming disappointment. Cleveland will run away with the East, but the East can't beat the West (unless LeBron is near super human)

I don't know, Cavs were my pick to win the championship all year assuming they stayed healthy. I guessed that they were golden as long as they didn't have to face the Spurs. IMO, San Antonio is a bad match up for them. Once the Spurs went down to OKC, I think the Cavs have a great shot. Of course now Toronto is giving them all they can handle. I don't really have a dog in the fight, I was always a Kobe fan, I just want to see good basketball.

Graydog

Biblical Innards
I think that Russell Westbrook should have received some 1st place votes he had a bunch of triple doubles and is a better all around player and that's coming from a cavs fan

I think that Russell Westbrook should have received some 1st place votes he had a bunch of triple doubles and is a better all around player and that's coming from a cavs fan

I love watching Westbrook play, that guy is beyond explosive. I don't know if I could give him MVP votes though. I do think he is the motor for that team, probably more important than KD. He has really impressive stats, but he seems to get frustrated a lot, especially when trying to close out big games. He turns the ball over in clutch situations, KD seems to do the same.

Top Bottom