What's new

Fountain Pen PIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Up for grabs is a new, black Pilot Metropolitan (medium nib) fountain pen, a bottle of Namiki Standard Black ink, a passport-sized Rhodia notepad, and a couple of ink samples (3-4ml each) of your choice from some of my ink collection.

To enter you must have at least 50 quality posts and state "I'm in!" or something of the like.

I would like to gear this more towards fountain pen newbies, but signup at your own discretion. I won't judge.

If you win you must post a thread, or an addendum to this thread, acknowledging that you have received and have used the pen and inks provided. I don't care if it's good or bad, I just want to know what you think about the gear!

This PIF is open to everyone that I'm allowed to send it to.

The winner of this PIF will be randomly drawn on May 9th at midnight (EST).

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
It looks a fine PIF to me, but I'm not in because I'm not a newbie to the fountain pen.

I'm in! I used a Cross fountain pen years ago and really enjoyed it - It got lost in a move and I've never replaced it...

Sweet. I've got enough pens and inks, for the moment anyway. Hope a real noob gets it and we can enable a new AD for them! :w00t:

Oh, not in BTW.

I'm in. Joined this forum for the shaving information, but have always been interested better writing instruments. Thanks for the opportunity.

I'm in; I'm not a newbie, as last year I got into fountain pens for a few months and then sort of fell away from them because I needed the money and time for other things. However, since then I've been wanting to get back into them and would love this PIF. Thanks so much for the opportunity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom