What's new

Thank goodness for DE razors

Thanks again to all and excellent advice! I have an Amazon shipment delivering tomorrow (hooray for Amazon Prime and Sunday delivery) that contains some more fun stuff...a EJ lather bowl, a Parker badger hair brush (started with the VdH boar hair from my "starter kit"), and Proraso White and Red soaps. I have found that the Conk Amber actually works OK for me, I can work up a nice usable lather and I particularly enjoy the scent as it reminds me of my childhood barber shop. The other Conk soaps I received I am not so fond of which is why I thought I would give the Proraso stuff a shot. Can't wait to rip that box open tomorrow.

OK it looks like I am now hooked...I had my greatest shave of my life the other night with my Conk Amber and a Personna Lab Blue blade...it was incredible and the AD has now kicked in...since everyone says Conk is just "OK" soap I thought I would branch out and try out some new stuff. Today I ordered:

Soaps

RazoRock Mudder Focker from Amazon
Catie's Bubbles Saturday Morning from Maggard's (no sample available so I got the giant tub of it)
Samples of Catie's Bubbles Irish Coffee, MLSW Drunken Goat, B & M Seville, Lavanille, and Latha Limon from Maggard's
Samples of Barbershop, Iced Pineapple, and Vanilla Sandalwood from Stirling

Aftershaves

Sampler from Stirling (Vanilla Sandalwood, Orange Chill, Sharp Dressed Man, Executive Man)

Holy moly I need to chill out!

Top Bottom