• Poached

• Over Easy

• Sunny Side Up

• Deviled

• Omelet

• Raw

• Fully grown into a chicken, then fried

Results are only viewable after voting.
This morning I liked my eggs scrambled on the wet side with some buttered rye toast

$File_000 (6).jpg

This one costs no money. How are you set up on summer clothes?

It's always summer in Florida!

Sadly, however, I have been sick and losing a ton of weight. I needed to lose a few pounds but not this many and not the way I wanted to do it. So mostly nothing fits. My shorts fell off in Target the other day. That was embarrassing.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
It's always summer in Florida!

Sadly, however, I have been sick and losing a ton of weight. I needed to lose a few pounds but not this many and not the way I wanted to do it. So mostly nothing fits. My shorts fell off in Target the other day. That was embarrassing.

That's horrible Chris. Sounds funny though. :blush:

That's horrible Chris. Sounds funny though. :blush:

It was hilarious (Well maybe not to the 19 year old young lady behind me), but, if I can't laugh at myself, I shouldn't laugh at anyone else. My wife just strolled away slowly and pretended she didn't know me.

Last edited:

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
It was hilarious (Well maybe not to the 19 year old young lady behind me), but, if I can't laugh at myself, I shouldn't laugh at anyone else. My wife just strolled away slowly and pretended she didn't know me.

I like your outlook Chris. Hope you get you get well soon.

I like your outlook Chris. Hope you get you get well soon.

Thanks Chris. From the sounds of it, the getting well part will be a challenge, but it sure does give one some perspective. Life is to enjoy. I haven't done enough of that. Time to start!! I just wish I could eat. You guys are killing me in here!

Back on topic, I may have mentioned this earlier. I hate microwaves, but I also hate standing over a pot of water poaching eggs. I have some 3" little ramekins. I have found that a tsp of butter, an egg and a half tsp of water microwaved on high for 40 seconds approximates a decent poached egg. Not a perfect solution, but a quick one.

* "fertilized", she said.
* Over easy no slim mixed in with grits and fresh sausage.
* Over easy with bacon on a medium rare cheese burger with ketchup and a mayo with a tall Angry Orchard.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Thanks Chris. From the sounds of it, the getting well part will be a challenge, but it sure does give one some perspective. Life is to enjoy. I haven't done enough of that. Time to start!! I just wish I could eat. You guys are killing me in here!

Back on topic, I may have mentioned this earlier. I hate microwaves, but I also hate standing over a pot of water poaching eggs. I have some 3" little ramekins. I have found that a tsp of butter, an egg and a half tsp of water microwaved on high for 40 seconds approximates a decent poached egg. Not a perfect solution, but a quick one.

Chris, the important things are eating right and not hanging out in the kitchen without a robe. :laugh:

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
Right now I like my eggs any way.

They are not in abundance now.

There is some sort of germ fear for the eggs.

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Chris:
Now that looks awesome! :drool:

What's the name of this dish...and how do you prepare it
proxy.php

proxy.php
“Rather go to bed supperless, than run in debt for a Breakfast [with eggs]". Benjamin Franklin

It's a bacon wrapped scotch egg, the one pictured is baked to finish as per the video.
I made one last year but smoked it on the BBQ with a fatty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom