What's new

PIF- Gillette NEW Long Comb

Up for grabs is a nice Gillette long comb. I really hate to see this one go, but I've used it once in the last several months, so I'd like to see it go to someone who will use it. I'm starting to transition into straight shaving, so I don't see where it will ever get much use around here. It's in great shape. Slight plate loss under the cap.

Please have a minimum of 57 posts(just to change it up) and not already own one. CONUS and I'll cover shipping. And as always, if you win and don't end up liking it; re-pif to another member please. Pics to come in next post. Just respond I'm in. This will close when interest dies out or in 2 weeks.

$Image1461631693.833941.jpg
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Not in as I already have two. One gold plated, one replated in nickel.

The winner will be very happy !

Thanks for your generosity and good luck to all !

Not in, I already have one. Mine isn't nearly as pretty as this one, but it shaves like a dream. Awesome PIF!:thumbup1:

Not in. I love my New LC and now am falling in love, maybe even more, with my New SC too. Thanks for a great PIF!

I'm in! People praise the NEW. I am curious as to whether it any different than my Old Type. I am curious as to whether it is worth the hype.

Not in - already have two, one rhodium replated. Nice PIF, though.

Відправлено з мого Meizu M2 через Tapatalk

Top Bottom