What's new

Which razor do you reach for most?

1.iKon SC Tech
2.ATT H2
3.Rockwell 6s R6
4.One Blade
5.GEM Jewel Streamline

Last edited:
It think this thread was just meant to be about single edge razors, based on the forum.

Once I pick up and start using my Weck Prep razor, it's really hard to put down and use a different razor for my next shave. Just so smooth and efficient.

What does OCMM even mean?

It's usually written as MMOC.... GEM: Micromatic Open Comb

What does OCMM even mean?

OCMM means Open Comb MicroMatic. When I first joined B&B back then the Gem OCMM/MMOC was more commonly referred to as the OCMM so I continue to call it the open comb micromatic. Being in the single edge forum long enough it has verified to me that it`s a toss up between the two and depending on the momentum on how often it gets mentioned the designation swings from one or the other for a season. I hope you give the the ocmm/mmoc a try someday for it`s a mighty fine shaver!! :thumbup1:

Last edited:
I am still new to wet shaving. So I use all of my razors. If I want a great shave I grab my PAL Injecto-matic with a Chick blade. It never disappoints.

1. The (finally perfected) Rockwell 6S w/#4 plate
2. Timor 1350K
3. Maggard MR4 handle w/V1 head
4. Gillette Slim (H2) (dialed anywhere 3-5)
5. Gillette NEW Short Comb (Regent box)

Can slap a SuperMax Titanium in any and get a fantastic shave.

I have a collection of 30 DE razors, and I usually use the latest purchases most, but my Rocket, which I have had a fair while gets more than its fair share of use. I also seem drawn to my Rose Gold Baili TTO, which can best be described as a Weishi Gold with attitude. I also like my Schick Krona...an absolute joy to use. There are no razors that I never use.

To be clear, all razor types are welcome here. SE DE or even straight if that's your preference. I'm really enjoying hearing about all these :)

Top Bottom