What's new

Weeper

I've been at this traditional shaving thing (and a part of these boards) for over 4 years, and I still don't know what a "weeper" is... can someone please clarify?

thanks
Drew

hmmmm well take a feather razor... stand a little closer to it than you would like and take a pass- doesn't matter in what direction... but those little dots that are now showing up on your face... yes the red ones... that keep on showing up regardless of your attention ... yup those are weepers- at least in my little world.:eek:

a new rock and roll band!
:w00t:

Ok that was my bad joke of the week. they are spots of blood. not a nick per se, just a shave too darn close :eek:

hmmmm well take a feather razor... stand a little closer to it than you would like and take a pass- doesn't matter in what direction... but those little dots that are now showing up on your face... yes the red ones... that keep on showing up regardless of your attention ... yup those are weepers- at least in my little world.:eek:

I am glad that I am not the only one that ONLY gets weepers from feathers. Sometimes a bunch of them! Not with astras or derbys....just feathers!

1. get a less sharp blade.
2. Know your limits. If I go for a fourth pass with my AC, I am sure to get a weeper.
3. Dull the blade. Cork, strop, etc...

someone should post a pic of a good weeper just so we are all on the same page. I thought I knew what one was, but now I dont think I do.

Once in a while weepers are a sigh that I have gotten rid of another blemish on my face.:w00t: It will heal and never dare to come back, or else.

Take care,
R

J

Jarmo P

Weepers are to be avoided, since they look bad on our faces.

I have been told being a moron by some fellow shavers in here since I only use downwards and left and right passes on my upper lip but never upwards. For using an electric on my upper lip since the only way I can get BBS is to go ATG.
And have been told it is a crutch to use that electric to make me BBS there.

I COULD do with a fairly close shave but since it would look like I still have whiskers it is not perfect ... no way. I need that faceturbation to feel I am BBS all over. And risking the ATG on my upper lip is just too much to avoid getting a weeper since it shows the whole day. Agreed?

Top Bottom