House of Calabash Irishman's 5 O'clock.

proxy.php

4oz. Cornell & Diehl's Exclusive
2 tins Escudo
2 100g tins McClelland's Bombay Court
1 3.5oz. tin of Mac Baren's HH Mature Virginia

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Received an awesome Ligne Bretagne from Trevor Tabert yesterday. A grade 4 billiard with a sweet deep blast.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
I've had my eyes set on a special pipe for a few days now, but come to find out, it's spoken for. So, I decided to head to my semi-local smoke shop (Campbell's Smoke Shop in East Lansing, MI) and pick up some of their house blends. I've tried their #17 and 207 thus far, and found both of them to be very nice. This time I picked up (the descriptions are quoted directly from their website):

#2 Full English- A supreme blend of Lemon Virginia, Latakia, Bright Yellow Orinoco, and six of the finest Turkish tobaccos: Smyrna, Lavalla, Dubee, Bashi-Bagli, Persian Shiraz and Xanthi.

#11 Scottish Tweed- A full Scottish-Oriental mixture produced from a skillful wedding of Mountain Latakia, Red Virginias, Carolinas and liberal amounts of Macedonian Leaf.

#12 Kon-Tiki- This is a blend of air-cured super mild Burley tobaccos, manufactured of fine quality leaf from Africa and from South and North America. A sweet but very mild blend with a pleasing aroma.

#14 Kentucky Rough-Cut
- A very rich and delightful leaf-grade Kentucky Burley Which is matured in cakes and sliced very broadly to smoke exceptionally slow.

#15 Balkan Royale- A subtle Balkan-type mixture of Virginia and Carolina Bright, Mountain Latakia and short-cut Cavendish, pleasantly spiced with Kavalla to produce a smooth medium to full mixture.

#17 Chateau- This blend combines three flue-cured Cavendish tobaccos (wine-cured, dark plug-cut and shredded honey Cavendish) with VIrginia Bright picking and a dash of Perique. Smooth and slow-burning, this blend has a pleasant aroma and produces a clean dry smoke.

30th Anniversary- A purebred blend of steam pressed Virginia, Golden Virginia and AAA White Burley. This blend has excellent burning qualities and a fantastic aroma. A tobacco fitting our 30th anniversary.

207 Blend- A fragrant matured Virginia cake, naturally sweet and slow burning.

$2016-04-04.jpg

I've had my eyes set on a special pipe for a few days now, but come to find out, it's spoken for. So, I decided to head to my semi-local smoke shop (Campbell's Smoke Shop in East Lansing, MI) and pick up some of their house blends. I've tried their #17 and 207 thus far, and found both of them to be very nice. This time I picked up (the descriptions are quoted directly from their website):

#2 Full English- A supreme blend of Lemon Virginia, Latakia, Bright Yellow Orinoco, and six of the finest Turkish tobaccos: Smyrna, Lavalla, Dubee, Bashi-Bagli, Persian Shiraz and Xanthi.

#11 Scottish Tweed- A full Scottish-Oriental mixture produced from a skillful wedding of Mountain Latakia, Red Virginias, Carolinas and liberal amounts of Macedonian Leaf.

#12 Kon-Tiki- This is a blend of air-cured super mild Burley tobaccos, manufactured of fine quality leaf from Africa and from South and North America. A sweet but very mild blend with a pleasing aroma.

#14 Kentucky Rough-Cut
- A very rich and delightful leaf-grade Kentucky Burley Which is matured in cakes and sliced very broadly to smoke exceptionally slow.

#15 Balkan Royale- A subtle Balkan-type mixture of Virginia and Carolina Bright, Mountain Latakia and short-cut Cavendish, pleasantly spiced with Kavalla to produce a smooth medium to full mixture.

#17 Chateau- This blend combines three flue-cured Cavendish tobaccos (wine-cured, dark plug-cut and shredded honey Cavendish) with VIrginia Bright picking and a dash of Perique. Smooth and slow-burning, this blend has a pleasant aroma and produces a clean dry smoke.

30th Anniversary- A purebred blend of steam pressed Virginia, Golden Virginia and AAA White Burley. This blend has excellent burning qualities and a fantastic aroma. A tobacco fitting our 30th anniversary.

207 Blend- A fragrant matured Virginia cake, naturally sweet and slow burning.

View attachment 649444
Well, that's one way to drown your sorrows. :thumbup:

Top Bottom