What's new

****CLOSED****The HEY TROOP PIF****CLOSED****

Just done it today, thanks brother! Just waiting for approval now. Hope all is well [MENTION=107938]matwho[/MENTION]

[MENTION=109689]RATAYLOR[/MENTION],
[MENTION=107505]redslayer8585[/MENTION] is currently stateside and deploying or PCSing to OCONUS soon... so I told him he qualified for this PIF.

Since you have just PCSed from Germany (BTW, where were you stationed? I'm in Graf.) or come back from deployment via Germany, I would say that also qualifies you to be in this PIF if you wish.

Fair is Fair.

You're in if you want to be.

and Thanks for your service to us all.

Nice, this so sweet I just got stationed back stateside so I don't think I qualify after reading into it. I should've stayed in Germany! Haha Simply amazing though and good luck people who qualify!

Edit: never mind I'm not in, I read it wrong. I am conus :(
I'm in! What a fantastic PIF, thank you!

Last edited:
Well in that case I'm in! I've been to Graf but I was at Ramstein for two great years! I'm currently at Moody AFB down in Valdosta Georgia. This is awesome man [MENTION=103776]YKMV[/MENTION] & thank you ! I appreciate it

Glad to have you, RATAYLOR..
My wifes favorite restaurant in Ramstein is Macaroni Grill.. I prefer the Flying Pig... I usually get about $30 worth of BBQ to take home with me when we go there.

Well in that case I'm in! I've been to Graf but I was at Ramstein for two great years! I'm currently at Moody AFB down in Valdosta Georgia. This is awesome man @YKMV & thank you ! I appreciate it

Yes indeed [MENTION=103776]YKMV[/MENTION] that would be my choice also. I also enjoyed the German food in the BX I forgot the name of the restaurant but that one was a little pricey. I hope to get that assignment again in the future if I am lucky.

Ah yes, the HofBrauHaus.. pricey food but good beer aka Bier... but those benches are so hard.. I can't sit there and eat and drink for long enough time to really enjoy it.

Awesome PIF! I ship out for USAF BMT may 10th! Wish me luck 👍
Good luck! That was one of the best experiences of my life. A little words of wisdom though, don't bring your DE razor. Most of the time you barely get enough time to wet your face, much less lather! Oh and try not to "stand out" too much. As they say, the squeaky wheel gets the grease. Other than that, the biggest thing I can recommend is have a good time and remember you're now part of the elite one percent of the population that has served this great country.

Last edited:
THE PIF IS CLOSING.

Okay, Guys, it's currently 1111 European Daylight Saving Time aka GMT + One......

I'll draw the winner of this PIF at 1800 today my time and announce it.

The winner will have 72 hours to PM me to claim the prize after which I'll pull a second name.

Thanks to all for entering and watch for another PIF soon.

YKMV

Yodeling Kindergärtners Mouthwateringly Vocalize

It's Time to pick the winner...

Since there were only 6 entries, I put all the names on medium sized pieces of paper and invited a Guest Celebrity to pic the winner..

View attachment 655813

And Bullwinkle picked.....

@bvilchez

You have 72 hours to PM me with your APO/FPO address.

Congratulations and thanks to all you entered and all who supported and promoted this PIF.

Thank you all. I would like to give a special thanks to all those who contributed so that those out here may have those memorable shaves that remind the of home.I received the announcement via e-mail but was unable to login rapidly enough to say thank you. I have responded with our address out here.

Bolivar,

I'll need to go get another box from the post office... the one I have is too small... :lol:

Should get it sent on Monday and will send you tracking info

Congrats and thanks for your service, all 16+ years of it.

Joe

Top Bottom