What's new

Feather SS blades

I got my folding Feather Artist Club SS from Amazon on Wednesday. I couldn't wait for the Feather Pro Guard blades to show up and tried a Schick Injector blade. It is shorter than a real Feather blade, but it works fine. Today, I'm at three very good shaves and counting on the injector blade.

what a good idea!
just shows the friendliness of the feather holder.
looks like the schick blade is kept secure.
i'm sure you'll enjoy the pro guards when they finally arrive.
altho you'll have to make the hard decision on whether to keep the schick blade for a few more shaves, or change it out.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
[MENTION=1746]smithno[/MENTION] , that's exactly what I'll be doing. I love my Injector and [MENTION=57924]Shave_Rat[/MENTION] PIF'd me a CJB with Dorko + Feather Pros for finishing the 2015 Sabbatical, but the Feathers and I do not get along at all. My target setup is to use my Schick Injector blades for both the Injector and the CJB, even if they are a bit shorter. :thumbup1:

I finished shave #6 with the Injector blade this AM. The blade doesn't feel dull yet, but I had trouble getting my jaw-line smooth. That is always a problem area for me. I think I would have to do another pass to get it smooth. If I didn't already have a pack of Pro Guard blades waiting, I think I would just keep using Injector blades...

Still loving my Feather Proguard blades!!

proxy.php

Top Bottom